MLB 2014 Season Thread

shattuck_sl

shitlord
Nats are giving me a heart attack, can't believe they put in Storen for the close again. Maybe I'm delusional but I think they have a shot at getting out of this series.

Calbiyum

Molten Core Raider
TmoIGn6.jpg
If he was fast enough he wouldn't have to dive. shots fired

derek jeter

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
No idea why Posey slid instead of just barreling his ass over for not conceding a lane.

EDIT: The Giants have to hit better with RISP, or they stand absolutely no chance against St. Louis.

littles

Lord Nagafen Raider
He really should have and I hope strickland faces harper next season... and drills him with 100.

Wingz

Being Poor Sucks.
Woooo cards took it against their best pitcher twice. Now to see how they stack up against the giants.

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
Hello, my Blue Springs neighbor (I live in Lees Summit and work in Independence)

qcaBYRB.jpg

vx40aDD.png

THE BANDWAGON IS ROLLING, FULL SPEED AHEAD!

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
Cot dam, never thought I would see the day that the Royals are bandwagonned to the series.

Fadaar

That guy
I think it's more because everyone is fucking tired of the Giants and Cardinals. I sure as hell am.

Jimbolini

Semi-pro Monopoly player
I expect the Royals to lose game one, win game 2...then 2 at home. (then its a toss up)

Big game James was shaky last start, even though he got there.

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
I love it. Y'all are feeding my Baltimore parochialism.

O's, mofos.
I really can't dislike the Orioles at all. Anyone that comes out of the East over Boston and New York is alright by me. I'd love to see the Orioles/Blue Jays/Rays dominate the East for the next decade, fuck NY and Boston, they can eat a bowl of dick.

I 100% blame the ESPN circle-jerk that surrounds all things NY/Boston. I can't hardly stand to turn on the channel if something of note is happening in either one of those cities.

Rengak

Blackwing Lair Raider
I really can't dislike the Orioles at all. Anyone that comes out of the East over Boston and New York is alright by me. I'd love to see the Orioles/Blue Jays/Rays dominate the East for the next decade, fuck NY and Boston, they can eat a bowl of dick.

I 100% blame the ESPN circle-jerk that surrounds all things NY/Boston. I can't hardly stand to turn on the channel if something of note is happening in either one of those cities.
No shit. Last year espn was creaming their jeans about Boston winning a World Series in their home stadium for the first time since 19-whatever. Motherfuckers I'd be happy with one World Series. I don't care where they win it.