MLB 2014 Season Thread

supertouch_sl

shitlord
Why does MLB allow Joe Buck to announce nationally televised Cardinal games? He fucking ruins the broadcasts with his flagrant homerism.

Arative

Vyemm Raider
It's funny here in KC. Game 3 and 4(if necessary) are in KC. I know a ton of people with tickets to one or the other. Everyone with tickets to game 4 were all worried before the series that they wouldn't get to a game 4. Royals win the first game, everyone is elated as it looks like we'dd have both of our home games. Then we win game 2 and everyones back to "oh shit, game 4 might not happen". No one even considered the possibility of a Royals sweep preventing games beyond the first 3, lol.

And CnCGOD, lets start rooting for a 21st century I-70 World Series. I can barely remember the first one, I'd love to see another.
I'd love to see another I-70 series. I was 11 during the first one. Even though I live in st Louis I grew up in kc so I'd probably have to root for the royals just becsuse

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
I hate when a great pitcher can't get any run support. It's as if Hudson has replaced Cain, in terms of the Giants completely shitting the bed offensively, when he's on the mound.

EDIT: Nevermind. I realize you sorta "have" to send Posey there, but he just isn't a guy with enough speed.

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
Fucking billy butler stealing bases. This post season is just crazy for the royals

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
If the royals have the lead going into the 7th, it's near impossible to make a rally. Bullpen just too good

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
giphy.gif

edko

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
If the royals have the lead going into the 7th, it's near impossible to make a rally. Bullpen just too good
Pretty much the same with the O's. What a great series, beating 3 Cy Young winners. Wow.

Friday is going to be unreal around here. Looking forward to a great series.

Man0warr

Molten Core Raider
So happy that CJ Wilson and Josh Hamilton have sucked ballsacks for the Angels after getting those ridiculous contracts.