MLB 2015 Season

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
I heard an interview on the radio where they asked the Mets manager about that, he said it was no big deal, that many catchers use pine tar. He's coached guys that use pine tar and he's seen countless other catchers use it. It's a non-issue.

I also like how the NY media is already making excuses like "Cespedes isn't healthy, otherwise these games would be different". No, the royals have a history of shutting down Cespedes from when he was in the AL. He has 99 career at-bats against the Royals, batting .230 with 2 HR and 4 RBI. The Royals are probably more familiar with him(and how to stop him) than anyone else on the Mets roster

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
Did the Mets really just do a sing-along to Piano Man while the game was being played in the middle of the 8th inning? If I were a Royals pitcher I would refuse to pitch while the stadium was blaring music. That shit was ridiculous.

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
Z2xTb9M.gif

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
That was a ballsy, ballsy play by Hosmer. A decent throw and he's out by a mile, but 1st basement don't have to make accurate throws too often

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
I was 7 the last time the Royals won the world series in 85...I only vaguely remember it. This one will definitely be a lot more memorable