MLB 2016

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Mateo hit a triple, and the sound off the bat reminded why I am so fucking ready for beisbol. Btw, Mateo, confirmed future Jeter/Ripken Jr.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Haha I saw that this morning. Get over yourself old dude. Baseball needs more showboating.

PatrickStar

Trakanon Raider
"A bunch of fucking nerds running the game. You can't slide into second base. You can't take out the fucking catcher because [Buster] Posey was in the wrong position and they are going to change all the rules. You can't pitch inside anymore. I'd like to knock some of these fuckers on their ass and see how they would do against pitchers in the old days."

I agree with this part though.

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
I posted this in the Cellphone thread also.

T-Mobile customers can get a free MLB.tv subscription this year

Of course, there are conditions to this.but in all honesty, they don't seem all that restrictive. To take advantage of the offer, you must be on one of T-Mobile's "simple choice" plans, which require a credit check. Prepaid plans aren't eligible for the offer. Also, the offer can only be redeemed from April 3-10. You can't sign up before the season starts, and you can't sign up and take advantage of the offer after the first week of the season.
It'll also be difficult for users to get a refund if they already signed up for MLB.tv through MLB - you'll need to contact MLB.tv's notoriously difficult customer service department and jump through those hoops.

But hey, it's a free MLB.tv subscription. If you're already a T-Mobile customer, it doesn't make sense not to take advantage of this. Now, I wouldn't switch my provider just to get a free MLB.tv subscription, but if it's being offered up on a silver platter.why not?

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
When did he kid go to school? 14 and in the clubhouse every day for every game. Something doesn't add up.

Profundis

Silver Knight of the Realm
This is from a 3 year old article:

What came before that eye-popping quote was an explanation of how the LaRoches handle educating their child given their unusual lifestyle. They've been doing this, mind you, for three years now.

Long ago, LaRoche prioritized bringing Drake with him over traditional schooling. He goes to class in winter. In Viera, he brings schoolwork with him and sees a private tutor at a Sylvan Learning Center. They live in a small Kansas town, and LaRoche arranged Drake?s education with the public school. LaRoche said Drake?s school is fine so long as Drake passes standardized tests.

opiate82

Bronze Squire
Yeah, players consider the clubhouse to be sacred ground and that only them and the coaches should have any say as to what goes on there.

I mean, apparently they all liked the kid and liked having him around, but them threatening to boycott the game is more about a turf war with upper management.

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
The people who "found" the 7 Ty Cobb baseball cards are either dumb or getting bad advice, or both.

They're now all on ebay, at the same time. I wouldn't have told anybody I found 7 of them. Start with one. Then I wouldn't have put them on ebay, I would have done an auction house and not listed them all at once.

Odd.

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Fuck, I could really kiss you right now.

The people who "found" the 7 Ty Cobb baseball cards are either dumb or getting bad advice, or both.

They're now all on ebay, at the same time. I wouldn't have told anybody I found 7 of them. Start with one. Then I wouldn't have put them on ebay, I would have done an auction house and not listed them all at once.

Odd.
No kidding, surely they have reached out to high level collectors or PSA for some advice or have been reached out too. They are probably retarded though, which seems to be the case. What a great find, as a collector myself I wish I could say Id hold on to all seven cards, but that is some really nice money.

I am late on the alternative plot lines to the LaRoche story, wow. This could be a rejoicing moment for the league, SHIP OUT SALE! SHIP OUT SALE! Suitors from here to the moon.

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
Stephen Piscotty, StL LF is probably one of the most underrated fantasy baseball players this year.