MLB 2016

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
I predict/hope, that in 5-10 years after the Cubs win a few more Theo will go to Seattle & turn that Black Hole of a Franchise around, it's what he does.

Oh & gratz to the Cubbies & their fans, awesome series. This was the first time my kids really sat down & watched Baseball with me, pretty awesome way to get them started with the sport.

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
I predict/hope, that in 5-10 years after the Cubs win a few more Theo will go to Seattle & turn that Black Hole of a Franchise around, it's what he does.

Oh & gratz to the Cubbies & their fans, awesome series. This was the first time my kids really sat down & watched Baseball with me, pretty awesome way to get them started with the sport.

Theo is a fucking Rainmaker. He could fart in a crowded elevator and people would think it's ambrosia. But when he leaves the Cubs after his 5 year new extension, anywhere he goes, people will demand a ring, because that's what he's known for now.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
everyone in this town is fucking insufferable for the past 3 days. i dont even want to leave the house until next week

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
5 million people turned out for the rally and parade.

7th biggest gathering in human history

Porkchop

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Bronze Donator>
c79e2fd44b1f4d9096bee3b45ec9f482?fit=max&h=1536&w=1536&s=932e47ab00e3a597fc78306cb658a95b.jpg

Sterling

El Presidente
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Agenor

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
We shall see if the Yankees stick to this youth movement. I just get the feeling they are going to pull the trigger on a couple of big trades. Sale, and already rumblings about Trout.

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
We shall see if the Yankees stick to this youth movement. I just get the feeling they are going to pull the trigger on a couple of big trades. Sale, and already rumblings about Trout.

I'd shit the bed if they managed to grab Trout, or any interesting team for that matter. It's a shame that dude is wasting away... And ding ding ding! Who has Baseball's worst farm system, you guessed it, the Angels. I think Cashman will actually stick to the youth movement for the rest of this year.

Crazy to think about, next offseason three massive Japanese players will headline the Free Agency class: Yu Darvish, Masahiro Tanaka, and probably the biggest prize of all, Shohei Otani This ‘Babe Ruth’ pitcher/slugger may get $300M | New York Post . Guy throws 102mph, is huge, and has a phenomenal bat. He is legitimately projected as a Starting pitcher/DH. Crazy shit, guy looks legit anyway you cut it. Very young also, he will be 23 entering next season.

No work stoppage, new CBA agreed to. Major changes to draft pick compensation for free agency. It appears that draft pick comp will only apply if a team if over the luxury tax line ($195 million this year, to $210 million in 5 year span). Very interesting change, and all the details are NOT final. Surprised we didn't get an international draft.

MLB, MLBPA Agree To New Collective Bargaining Agreement

• 1Solidarity

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Angels suck with money but that Trout contract is a fucking bargain. Best player in the league by far and compared to other contracts? It's a joke.

• 1Solidarity