MLB 2016

Bows

Golden Knight of the Realm
This makes me happy
dzytltukqx096x7lbsyd.gif

Bautista is a little bitch. Got plunked earlier in the game as retaliation for his bat-flip shenanigans, and then to retaliate he almost tackles the 2nd baseman on a slide into the bag while the 2nd basemen is trying to turn a double-play. Thats a good way to break a guys leg and put him out for the season.
I was at this game, I've been erect since this happened.

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
People who hate bat-flipping are pussies.
It was Bautista's overall douche-ness and that dirty fucking slide. Dude slid way through the fucking bag with intent.

Odor just sold a shirt, fuck the Jays. Donaldson, Tulo, and Bautista just scream fucking douchebag. GET FUCKED BAUTISTA YOU FUCKING FAGGOT, SO FUCKING HYPE FROM SEEING THAT!

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
All you need is Harper on on the BJs and you'd have the biggest bunch of pussies ever assembled.

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
That punch is really quite the work of art. Glasses fly one way, hat spins and flies the other way, all while Bautista starts to drop like a sack of potatoes. Just a thing of beauty.

opiate82

Bronze Squire
Man, it sure looks like Odor tries to peg Bautista right in the face rather than actually making the throw to first. That probably would have ended up fucking up his face way more than a punch.Blue Jays-Rangers brawl and baseball's unwritten rules - Business Insider

What I don't get is why are pitchers after a big strikeout allowed to scream, pound their glove in celebration, shoot imaginary arrows, pump a fist in the air, etc. without being accused of showing up the opponent, yet a bat flip after a HR is suddenly a valid reason to plunk a guy. Unwritten baseball rules are so stupid. Don't these curmudgeons realize the game needs more fun antics like that?

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
End of an era as the Giants say goodbye to, "The Freak". In a lot of ways, Big Time Timmy Jim was the catalyst for baseball changing in San Fran. It's going to be weird seeing him in another uniform. He was just straight fucking nasty during that '08-'10 period, especially his breaking ball.

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
Royals have had some pretty epic comebacks the last few games. What's cool about it is they are almost all capped off by people called up this season due to injuries. They are getting rocked pretty hard with injuries, usually don't see this many position players get hurt in such a short period.

Moose out for the season, Gordon out for a few more weeks at least, Perez probably out for a couple of weeks, and Medlen out as well (though he is a pitcher). It's amazing that they are playing so well with a third of their startering lineup injured.

The moose injury sucks too, it looked like he was going to have a breakout power year

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
Too bad AL teams do not regularly have their pitchers bat. Ventura needs to eat one in the ribs.

moontayle

Golden Squire
I didn't want to say anything just because it's still only June. It's hard not to be impressed with what they've done so far though.

I kind of feel bad for Gallo (though he still needs AAA seasoning) since it looks like Beltre is going to play until he's 50. Hopefully he can make the transition to 1st.

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
But jokes aside, the local teams that get all the airplay are the Nats and Orioles. So I'm not exactly stuck in a desert of bad baseball here, heh.

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
.9 WHIP, 3-7 record. SUM TING WONG.

Oh hey we passed the Twins!
Basically Zach Greinke when he was with the Royals when we sucked. I think the year he won the Cy Young he still had like 9 or 10 losses because we were a craptacular team. But then we traded him for the players that became the core of a WS winner, so that was alright.

When it was all said and done, we more or less got Lorenzo Cain(all-star CF), Alcides Escobar(all-star SS), Wade Davis(all-star closer), and James Shields(for 1 season) for Greinke. Pretty good haul.