MLB 2018

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
bryce harper bryce harper bryce harper bryce harper bryce harper bryce harper

Could not come through with one big hit against a mediocre bullpen... Having an ultra-high ceiling left-handed bat would be huge. Team relies way too much on walks and homeruns. Teams don't walk players and make as many mistakes in the postseason... Need some contact hitters.

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
Hey yanks.
BvYPTJf.gif

• 4Worf
  • 4Like
  • 1Repost
Reactions: 8 users

Agenor

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Get wrecked Yanks. JFC though Kimbrel, real bad time for you to totally lose the strike zone.

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>

No "sad" react option.

Sorta crazy to think the Red Sox started the year with $56 million more in payroll than the Yanks, and finished with $49 million more spent. Can only go up from here!

San Fran had a $205 million payroll... yikes.

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Sterling

El Presidente
3 teams in the playoffs had a higher payroll than The Yankees this season. A lot of their guys are young and cheap right now. Everytime I see Ellsbury's salary it pisses me off that they didn't spend that money on Cano instead though.

• 1Solidarity

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Didi Gregorius To Undergo Tommy John Surgery

Wow lol. Gleyber and now Didi? Very surprising. This team is bad at sliding head first into home... Gleyber, Seager, and Didi very odd to see infield Tommy John's.

Although I'd prefer just moving Torres around and filling in at 2B until Didi gets back, this will fuel Machado speculation. I still prefer the Harper & SP route. I do also still wonder how much weight there is to this rumor from Cafardo out of Boston (this article is from the previous off-season:

1. You hear a lot of stuff at the Winter Meetings. Here’s one rumor told to me by a longtime, major force in the baseball world. It involves the Yankees and Giancarlo Stanton. The story goes that after 2018, the Yankees deal Stanton to the Dodgers and sign Bryce Harper. Your first reaction is, “Wow! Never happen.” Then you start to think about it. Stanton is an LA kid. The Dodgers didn’t have great interest in Stanton this offseason, but perhaps by the end of next year? The Yankees have always coveted Harper and his lefthanded stroke at Yankee Stadium. It starts to make more sense, doesn’t it?

Yankees Will Shop Sonny Gray This Offseason

A Sonny Gray trade was a given. He was dramatically better on the road, some club will take him and he'll be a solid #3-4 option again.

Last edited:

Sterling

El Presidente
Was a nice rally last couple of innings made it interesting. That Woodruff homer is hilarious though.

TheNozz

Ssraeszha Raider
Apparently I wasn’t the only one who noticed this chick in the front row

2112AE3A-7706-4E19-8FFB-5940624DCD83.jpeg

• 1Like

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Close but couldn't quite catch up.

I think that chick was at the division games too.

• 1Like

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Haha, Joe West got nailed by Vasquez on a throw down to 2nd. Hilarious.

• 1Like

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Got this Wednesday and Turner was a hero today.

20181012_180816.jpg

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users