MLB 2018

I live here in C-town. In my neighborhood people have wahoo flags, wahoo decals on their cars, etc. Not much will change. It really is kind of built into the fanbase here, which is pretty rabid.

This is just about in-game and in-stadium uniforms and signage. I like the new thing the indians are doing -- a classic, simple block-letter "C" -- so I consider this a win/win.

Times change. I try to not sweat it unless it goes too far. This does not go too far.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
Joined a 6 x 6 Weekly head to head league this year, havent played in years.

Anyone have suggestions for good sites or sources to prep for draft?

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
Fantasypros.com is a good aggregate for you base a lot of decisions on. Razzball.com isnt too bad for individual takes and commentary. Fangraphs.com is still the best when looking at way down the road prospects.

Also, while I feel a little bad for Moustakas, I don't feel bad for Boras mis-reading the market again and got his client a pay cut instead of taking the Qualifying Offer.

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
That Moustakas deal... Jesus.

Imagine one of the next big negotiating things will be shortening team control, so that in free agency you can pay for players "prime" years sooner. Some of these guys have to be feeling pretty damn unfortunate. Really curious to see what Arrieta does.

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
Philly would be a great landing spot for him. They need an ace type pitcher and are on the rise.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Philly would be a great landing spot for him. They need an ace type pitcher and are on the rise.

Imagine they'd have no issue offering a 3 year / $60 million deal also, maybe even with an opt out.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
That Moustakas deal... Jesus.

Imagine one of the next big negotiating things will be shortening team control, so that in free agency you can pay for players "prime" years sooner. Some of these guys have to be feeling pretty damn unfortunate. Really curious to see what Arrieta does.

It's so true. Reds are really benefiting from this which hopefully leads to a run in the next year or two. We have a ton of young talent locked up for super cheap until 2021. If only a third of the young arms we have start panning out the Reds will be legit.

Agenor

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
On a fantasy note. Espn draft is aids to my eyes. Who thought all white back ground was a good idea.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
If you have Tmobile log into their Tuesdays app and get a free year of MLB.tv .Pretty sure its only valid today.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Reds opening day already postponed due to weather. I was planning on skipping work dammit!