MLB 2019 Season

• 'Tis the season Guest, the season for FoH Moderator elections!

Make your way to the Moderator Campaigning and Voting Forum and create your thread now!

Do you have what it takes to keep FoH great?
  • As you probably know Guest, the site was set to a redirect to 8kun on Friday Dec 6th. The cause of this is still being investigated.

If you are still having issues with redirects, clear your browser cache dating back to a point before Dec 6th and FoH should be functional for you again. Thank you for your patience in this matter - FoH Staff

Ritley

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
49d 8h 9m
God damn the blackout restrictions are fucking stupid, MLB needs to get out of the stone age. I have the mlb.tv subscription, but can’t watch the game I want to at a location that doesn’t even offer the regional network that plays the game. Literally zero legit options to watch the game

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: Blitz and Chanur

atwakom

Blackwing Lair Raider
10d 23h 1m
Yoan and Eloy didn't look like massive disappointments today so I guess it's the little things when you're a ChiSox fan.

• 1Like
Reactions: Blitz

Braen

<Medals Crew>
14d 19h 25m
Rangers allowed 28 runs in 3 games... And they are 2-1.

Astros allowed 11 runs in 4 games.... and they are 1-3

I love baseball

• 2Like
Reactions: Chanur and Blitz

Gankak

Trakanon Raider
23d 6m
rofl... I expect a regression to below the mean with a quickness for the Ms... but fuck it I am going to enjoy it while I can

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
9d 14h 15m
DL - Severino, Stanton, Gregorius, Hicks, Sabathia, Betances, Ellsbury, and now Andujar, who is probably done for the year with a labrum tear..

Thank God we didn't have room for either elite bat this off-season! Fucking Hal, little bitch.

Kaines

Potato del Grande
79d 21h 4m
@MyHoustonBros: It's a long season blah blah blah... SUCK IT!!!

The Rangers are going the extra mile to get people interested and emotionally invested in this team before they completely crater in May and are 15 games back.

• 1Cutler
  • 1Worf
Reactions: Blitz and Muurloen

Braen

<Medals Crew>
14d 19h 25m
I am a Ranger fan.

I think the Baby Shark thing is working.

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
9d 14h 15m
It'd be amazing if Gallo, Odor, and Mazara had good seasons... even if the pitching completely fails them in the long run (which it will). It would go a really long way to helping clarify that team going forward.

Harper had a hell of a return. 3-5 2B, HR, 2RBI.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
26d 23h 32m
Laureano has a fucking cannon. Already has a couple really impressive throws on the season.