MLB 2019 Season

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
We deserved some strike calls in our favor. But really the bats waking up on the road was the key. Hell we left 7 on base, too. Unreal! DC Rising!

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Rendon went from being a great baseball player to a legit superstar this postseason. Strasburg was huge as well.

All that Nats hype for years, finally paid off. Fucking team was 19-31. Crazy run.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I tried calling Bryce Harper last night but there was no ring. Yes obviously I stole that.

• 2Worf
  • 1Ice Burn
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Kaines

Potato Supreme
So when is Merrith Merrith or one of the other DC-ites going to take the honor of starting the off-season thread? (Screw you guys for your team's success btw)

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
So when is Merrith Merrith or one of the other DC-ites going to take the honor of starting the off-season thread? (Screw you guys for your team's success btw)

I can't claim to be a die hard Nats fan, at least not on the level that I root for the Redskins and Capitals. Obviously I follow the team regularly and was very excited once they clinched wild card for that potential postseason breakthrough, and this helped ease years of bad playoff memories (there really are a lot of parallels between the Nats and Caps). What do you mean screw us for our success, though? Prior to Caps Cup two years ago DC had one of the longest droughts of any major city for a championship of any kind in the 4 major sports (and we have a team in each). It's been a long time coming, especially for these two franchises for the Caps to win their first, and baseball back in DC for some of the older fans who go all the way back to the Senators.

I think DC deserves this just to put up with the ongoing Redskins bs year after year under Snyder.

Kaines

Potato Supreme
What do you mean screw us for our success, though?
You are Washington D.C. You are the enemy. I can respect Doug Williams, Ovechkin, the Fun Bunch, etc, while also throwing double birds for the success the enemy teams have in the sports I follow.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Ovechkin winning in 2018 and Scherzer getting his in 2019 is fitting for two of the best of all time.

• 6Like
Reactions: 5 users

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
That was a slide fail. Can't even fat guy right.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

TheNozz

Ssraeszha Raider
121D1A91-774A-4035-BE06-A3DA59EB104A.jpeg

TheNozz

Ssraeszha Raider
Dodgers will have to do a bobblehead of Belli with a gold glove and a silver bat on the same figure next season

saitama.jpg

Last edited: