Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Baseball must hate fans and viewership.

• 5Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 5 users

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
MLB network is trotting out Fran, HR, and Dave Roberts to propagandize this decision.

family guy vomit GIF

----

Now they have Granderson on (president of the players alliance | WTF is that?) and Edwin Jackson (sec of the p.a.)

Last edited:
  • 2Barf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 3 users

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Baseball must hate fans and viewership.

Does anyone even watch the All Star game? This will have zero impact.

Sucks that the A's got crushed last night. Bullpen absolutely stunk it up. But it was great booing Altuve, Correa, and Bregman every time they went to bat. Some fans brought some pretty damn creative signs too. When Correa got HBP you woulda thought the A's hit a grand slam or something the cheers were so loud. It was great.

• 1Imbecile
Reactions: 1 user

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer

Sucks that the A's got crushed last night. Bullpen absolutely stunk it up. But it was great booing Altuve, Correa, and Bregman every time they went to bat. Some fans brought some pretty damn creative signs too. When Correa got HBP you woulda thought the A's hit a grand slam or something the cheers were so loud. It was great.
Hey look another hit from Altuve.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
You are right that it will have zero impact on the viewership of the All Star game. However, the perception to the league as a whole? That is different. I think the American people have been pretty loud and clear that they don't want politics in their sports, no matter which way you lean. In the long run this alone probably won't have much affect. Keep up going this route though, and it will absolutely affect it.

Unidin

Molten Core Raider
You are right that it will have zero impact on the viewership of the All Star game. However, the perception to the league as a whole? That is different. I think the American people have been pretty loud and clear that they don't want politics in their sports, no matter which way you lean. In the long run this alone probably won't have much affect. Keep up going this route though, and it will absolutely affect it.
I think it works well for the MLB. They take the hit now and don't have to worry about some of their biggest stars putting up a stink around the game itself. I think it would be a bigger story if Mookie Betts said he wasn't going to play in the All Star game because of Georgia.

• 1Faggotry
Reactions: 1 user