MLB 2021 "Hot Stove": Third Time's a Charm for Dodgers

Who wins the 2021 World Series?

• Total voters

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
The Asstricks are 1 game better in the loss column than the Rangers. Feel free to shut up anytime.
Uh Nope GIFs | Tenor

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Muurloen

You are all missing the most obvious thing to pick on.

The Yankees are in last place in the AL East and are fighting with the Rockies in having the worst record in the league.

george of the jungle laugh GIF

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
You are all missing the most obvious thing to pick on.

The Yankees are in last place in the AL East and are fighting with the Rockies in having the worst record in the league.

george of the jungle laugh GIF

I can't speak for the rest of the forum... but I can laugh at multiple teams at the same time(yes this includes my own)

• 2Like

Sterling

El Presidente
Yeah, turns out a 5 game losing streak 15 games into the season results in a pretty bad win pct. Would be real bad if the season had as many games as the NFL does.

• 1Like

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
You can never take away the first series championship away from the astros, though!

• 2Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Muurloen

I need to rip on my team more often if they are gonna produce like they did last night.

---

In all seriousness, this was actually a good broadcast. I've always liked Matt Vasgersian, and it was good to hear Geoff Blum show case his talents as color to a wider audience. Not that I don't like Todd Kalas, he is just too dry for me sometimes. I really miss Bill Brown and Jim Deshaies, the were the best.

• 1Like

Muurloen

Another great win for the Good Guys last night. Hopefully these two wins propel America's team into good winning streak to balance out the last 14 days.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Dodgers are definitely reeling a bit after such a good start. Injuries and bad batting is hurting them

• 2Like