MLB 2021 "Hot Stove": Third Time's a Charm for Dodgers

Who wins the 2021 World Series?

• Total voters

Kaines

Potato Supreme
Over 40 pitches in 2 innings. Scherzer may hold the runs down, but he'll be completely wore out by the 5th.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Pretty brutal. Go from coach of the year to fired.

The GM should have fired himself. Tingler had nothing to do with the lack of pitching depth which is what really destroyed their season.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Kaines

Potato Supreme
At this point, neither of these teams are making it through the NLDS with how they are burning through their bullpins.

• 1Truth!
  • 1Rustled
Reactions: 1 users

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
taylor chris GIF by MLB

• 1Like

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Man what a stressful game. What a way to finish it off though.

NLDS should be fun. Hopefully the Dodgers can figure out a way to pull it off

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Chanur

<Gold Donor>
I thought the Cardinals were pretty good. If they were in the AL they probably would have advanced.

• 1Like

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
I really worry about the Dodgers vs the Giants in a 5 game series instead of 7, especially without Muncy and Kershaw. I think the 7 game favored them because of their depth, not sure about 5 game.

Although maybe not having Kershaw is a secret blessing. Because outside of last year, he has been rough in the playoffs.

• 1Solidarity

Chanur

<Gold Donor>
I really worry about the Dodgers vs the Giants in a 5 game series instead of 7, especially without Muncy and Kershaw. I think the 7 game favored them because of their depth, not sure about 5 game.

Although maybe not having Kershaw is a secret blessing. Because outside of last year, he has been rough in the playoffs.
Muncy might be back for the Giants series. I too am worried. I think if we can beat the Giants we will in it all though.