MLB 2021 "Hot Stove": Third Time's a Charm for Dodgers

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Who wins the 2021 World Series?

• Total voters

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
It's entirely possible this is the high point of the entire Reds season.
Not possible?
1617866549311.gif

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>

Some talk on these absolutely stud draft prospects. Leiter has been as good as a collegiate pitcher has ever been so far. Rocker is not far off. Pirates & Rangers have to be feeling pretty great as of right now.

Phillies looking good so far. Trout is great at baseball. Seager is heading towards $360+ mm. Enjoyable start to the season so far, other than MLB being absolutely massive gaping faggots about "Muh VOTER SUPPRESSION".

Stupid loser Manfred I wanted to see an All-star game in the new Rangers ballpark. Fuck it.

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
James Paxton needs Tommy John, shocker. Only pitched like 2 innings.

• 1Barf

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
  • 1Like

Sterling

El Presidente
I mean the dude railed against the foreign substance stuff and eventually went to the dark side with probably 3/4 or more of the pitchers in the league. But yeah, if you're going to spout out about it, you'd think you'd realize there's a good chance you're going to be under the microscope.

• 1Solidarity

Unidin

Molten Core Raider
He's from San Diego too. Great story.

Now we wait to see social media posts from when he was 15 saying stupid shit.

• 4Worf
Reactions: 3 users

TheNozz

Ssraeszha Raider
I mean the dude railed against the foreign substance stuff and eventually went to the dark side with probably 3/4 or more of the pitchers in the league. But yeah, if you're going to spout out about it, you'd think you'd realize there's a good chance you're going to be under the microscope.
But see that’s what I don’t get: I don’t think he’s that outright stupid to know that MLB is going to crack down on that type of cheating, call it out publicly on Twitter and then still keep doing it.

Another thing I don’t like: if they’re so sure he’s doctoring the ball, you don’t fucking take the balls and examine them, you check the pitcher’s body and uniform and equipment for the substance you think they’re using.

Because, if Bauer is correct, and he’s simply taking advantage of the substances other players apply to their bats and gloves, he’s simply working within the system.

The problem isn’t that the pitchers are using a substance to doctor the ball; you have to decide wether or not to let the game stay as is or putting limits on the substances applied to bats and gloves.

On the other hand, if you find shit on the back of his neck, or applied to his mitt, then sure he should be punished.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users