MLB 2022: Georgia Gets the Last Laugh

Who wins the 2022 World Series?

• Total voters

Kaines

Potato Supreme
Anyone who believes this is for the allegations and not for Bauer being a pain in the ass when it comes to blowing the lid on sticky substances and trying to self promote needs to go back to kindergarten.
Maybe. But the union is going to ass rape the league for linking the suspension to baseless allegations. And the league will look even more ridiculous in the process.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I don't see how Bauer doesn't walk away from this winning a $500,000,000 lawsuit.

Just another example of Manfred being the biggest fucking retard in all of sports.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I don't see how Bauer doesn't walk away from this winning a $500,000,000 lawsuit.

Just another example of Manfred being the biggest fucking retard in all of sports.
Before today Goodell was the clear leader of that contest but there is no catching Manfred now.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Wonder how long this appeal process will take now. I mean he already essentially lost a year of baseball, they drug it out all offseason, and here we are with the season underway and now they announce 2 years.

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
A third snake woman has now stepped forward with allegations...

Of course the report originates from the ever respectable, The Washington Post.

LANoireDoubt.gif

• 1Solidarity

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
One is complaining how he choked her unconscious multiple times during their relationship. And yet she kept coming back. She isn't even trying to claim that she genuinely feared for her life and he threatened to kill her or something like that, either. This was when he was in the minor leagues and she must have been hoping she would get in on those MLB bucks.

• 2Like

elcaro1101

Vyemm Raider
Ending of the Angels @ White Sox game today...wow. Made for what was a boring game for 8 innings exciting.

TheNozz

Ssraeszha Raider
Any thoughts as to theory that MLB is tampering with baseballs so they don’t fly as far?

I know a lot of people have noticed this with Dodgers, but any other teams you seen it with, these 102 mph+ hits that die at the warning track?

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Well, it's widely reported that the Pitchers hate the baseballs this year. No consistency with the grip and the feel on the balls. Seems like fuckin retard Manfred changes the balls every season now.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
WTF is going on here? Why is he just staring at him? He hoping to see a reaction or something?

• 1Worf
  • 1Faggotry

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I hate Bumgarner, but that umpire is being a real creep right there. They need to send his ass down to AAA.

• 1Like

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
No me gusta!

Cheater cracked his own eggs.

GrossWearyAsiandamselfly-size_restricted.gif

• 2Worf

Serpens

<Silver Donator>
Any thoughts as to theory that MLB is tampering with baseballs so they don’t fly as far?

I know a lot of people have noticed this with Dodgers, but any other teams you seen it with, these 102 mph+ hits that die at the warning track?

• 1Like