• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Signed until he's 40. Those last few years will probably really suck.

• 1Solidarity

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Legitimately thought he was gone. Very happy.

Apparently the Yankees are the favorites for Rodon and Benintendi. That would be a shocking offseason, and would blow past $300m in salary if it actually happens.

An exciting Winter Meetings, tons of signings - Surprisingly, hardly any trades so far.

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
First week of December is the yearly reminder that Baseball is the dumbest sport. Between the cheating and the Pay-2-Win bullshit, I have no idea why I still give two shits about the MLB.

• 1Like

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
First week of December is the yearly reminder that Baseball is the dumbest sport. Between the cheating and the Pay-2-Win bullshit, I have no idea why I still give two shits about the MLB.

Seriously. I never thought it would happen, but as a Reds and A's fan I'm just really starting to lose any interest in the sport.

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Seriously. I never thought it would happen, but as a Reds and A's fan I'm just really starting to lose any interest in the sport.
They should A) Force the owners to sell if they can't reach a certain spending threshold B) relocate a team if the market isn't able to sustain it.

Sadly, you cheer for arguably, the two wworst situated teams in all of baseball.

• 1Like

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
They should A) Force the owners to sell if they can't reach a certain spending threshold B) relocate a team if the market isn't able to sustain it.

Sadly, you cheer for arguably, the two wworst situated teams in all of baseball.

The Reds getting relocated would be a slap in the face to all of baseball. Bob Castellini should definitely be forced to sell the team. Dude fucking sucks and his son sucks more.

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
The Reds getting relocated would be a slap in the face to all of baseball. Bob Castellini should definitely be forced to sell the team. Dude fucking sucks and his son sucks more.
Yeah I wouldn't relocate out of Cincinnati. Now for Oakland? Ehh

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
How about them Padres, finally found someone to take a few hundred million.

1. Fernando Tatis, Jr., LF
2. Xander Bogaerts, SS
3. Juan Soto, RF
4. Manny Machado, 3B
5. Jake Cronenworth, 1B
6. Trent Grisham, CF
7. Ha-Seong Kim, 2B
8. Luis Campusano, C
9. DH

Quite the lineup. Phillies & the Padres have really gone for it - props to them.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users