MLB 2022: Georgia Gets the Last Laugh

Who wins the 2022 World Series?

• Total voters

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
How very shocking that Kimbrel blew the save.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
You know what is great about this season?

Oh dont worry I'll tell you and rub your nose in every ounce of it.

Astros are 3-2 against the Dipshits in 2022 so far with 2 more games to play for the season series and the two remaining games are that the Juice Box in a double header.

The Astros have outscored the Pozloaders 17-15 in the season series, with the Righteous Fellows from Harris County hosting the two remaining season series games.

Fuck off you cunts you are trash. You have benefited from a schedule that has loaded up home games to an unbelievable amount to what the rest of the league has to go through.

E a t m y a s s.

• 1Edgelord

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
You know what is great about this season?

Oh dont worry I'll tell you and rub your nose in every ounce of it.

Astros are 3-2 against the Dipshits in 2022 so far with 2 more games to play for the season series and the two remaining games are that the Juice Box in a double header.

The Astros have outscored the Pozloaders 17-15 in the season series, with the Righteous Fellows from Harris County hosting the two remaining season series games.

Fuck off you cunts you are trash. You have benefited from a schedule that has loaded up home games to an unbelievable amount to what the rest of the league has to go through.

E a t m y a s s.
It's been so long since we've had drunk Muurloen Muurloen . Welcome back

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

TheNozz

Ssraeszha Raider
B586E925-42FA-4A28-92BE-4C331E597C63.jpeg

• 3Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
Alex Alex

Brandon Drury has been a nice FA add to my team. Probably one of the few bright spots for the Reds.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Because outside of Ohtani and Trout, the West Coast Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim, California are a shit team.
It's amazing to me that 2 of the greatest players playing right now, are stuck on that shit run franchise. Trout has already burned his prime there.

• 1Like

Pyratec

Golden Knight of the Realm
In the case of Ohtani, if he can keep up what hes doing for 3-4 more years he needs to be in the greatest of all time discussion. I would like to see him perform in the playoffs as well but as long as he's with the Angels...

Attachments

• ohtani.jpg
    ohtani.jpg
    461.1 KB · Views: 12
  • 1Like

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Ohtani has already expressed that he wants to play on a winning club, and his contract is up after next year. At what point do you do the unthinkable, trade Trout & Ohtani and completely rebuild your farm system and team going forward in two fell swoops?

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Solid deal on MLB.tv for the rest of the year. Really hopeful, Manfred is actually sincere about ending Blackout restrictions. They're so fucking annoying.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
In the case of Ohtani, if he can keep up what hes doing for 3-4 more years he needs to be in the greatest of all time discussion. I would like to see him perform in the playoffs as well but as long as he's with the Angels...
SLG with runners in scoring position seems like a poor metric to judge an Angel by, Ohtani is the king of the solo homer.

• 1Like