MLB 2023: Houst*n wins, America loses

Other than your favorite team, who wins the 2023 World Series?

• Total voters

Haus

<Silver Donator>
Please to be noting the position of the Oakland Athletics...
1684639333683.png

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 3 users

TheNozz

Ssraeszha Raider
Thankfully my fantasy team hasnt suffered for it. Acuna, Semien, Christan Walker, and Mullins have carried my offense.
I’m amazed how much mileage I’ve got out of Bellinger and Muncy. Too bad Belli is still on IL.

Will Smith was also a great pick for me

My pitching staff took a pretty bad hit with Rasmussen and Dustin May going down

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Kimbrel had 1 save for the White Sox and a 5.09 ERA. Take that picture down.

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Finally Reinsdorf decides to spend money( a year or two ago), and we sign all idiots. GM is still employed on top of it. Totally Chicago sports unless we hit the jackpot like the Hawks have. Thank god I love Hockey over the other sports.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
I have to remember to look at who the Dodgers starting pitcher is before I turn on the game, and realize that if it is Syndergaard, just leave the game off. Dude is fucking awful.

• 1Rustled

TheNozz

Ssraeszha Raider
I have to remember to look at who the Dodgers starting pitcher is before I turn on the game, and realize that if it is Syndergaard, just leave the game off. Dude is fucking awful.

I’m bummed out because I was really hoping he would have a Great comeback story, but it looks the Dodgers can’t help him with the issues he’s having.

• 1Like

TheNozz

Ssraeszha Raider
Jesus, Dodgers need to do something about starting pitching during the trade deadline otherwise they’re dead in the water in the postseason.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Yeah it's been a rough go. Urias was not great before going on IL, May was doing decent but is also on IL now. Supposedly Buehler is coming back in September, but I don't know how much they can count on that.

• 1Solidarity