MLB 2023: Houst*n wins, America loses

Other than your favorite team, who wins the 2023 World Series?

• Total voters

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Quite the debut for De La Cruz last night. Great comeback win against the Dodgers. Reds might actually not suck in a couple years.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Quite the debut for De La Cruz last night. Great comeback win against the Dodgers. Reds might actually not suck in a couple years.
You forget the Dodgers pitching is downright abysmal.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
You forget the Dodgers pitching is downright abysmal.

Naw these young Reds can actually hit pretty well and 3/5 starters look to have a real future. Gotta remember I was expecting around 100 losses and this team is way better than that so far. These rookies are performing.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
I stand by my statement! The Dodgers pitching sucks

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
LOL. Syndergaard gives up 6 runs in 3 fucking innings, and then they give up a walking off 2 run HR.

Shit pitching.

• 2Like

TheNozz

Ssraeszha Raider
IMG_5083.jpeg

• 4Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Life long Texas Rangers fan checking in.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf

Uriel

Blackwing Lair Raider
The Angels (except you Trout) are on fire atm.

2023 MLB Player Hitting Stats Shohei is in the top 20 for almost every category on that page, his pitching the last few outings hasn't been as good but he just needs to adjust his approach a bit it seems like, and he's still 3rd most strikeouts, 10th best WHIP with the lowest opponent average. It seems like he's driving baseball to higher popularity worldwide this year.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Can't wait until the Dodgers back up the Brinks truck for Ohtani this offseason

• 1Solidarity

TheNozz

Ssraeszha Raider
He’s a once in a lifetime, if that, player and he’s on my fantasy team, but god does MLB short stroke it over Shohei

IMG_5228.jpeg

Kaines

Potato Supreme
Think he is gonna get a $600M+ deal this off season?
If you think about what he brings to a team, why not? He is basically 2 roster slots in one person (starting pitcher / DH). I don't see how you can "overpay" for that.

• 1Like

Uriel

Blackwing Lair Raider
If you think about what he brings to a team, why not? He is basically 2 roster slots in one person (starting pitcher / DH). I don't see how you can "overpay" for that.

Not only that, but he's the most popular/famous player in the world, which brings a ton of exposure and marketing.