MLB 2023: Houst*n wins, America loses

Other than your favorite team, who wins the 2023 World Series?

• Total voters

TheNozz

Ssraeszha Raider
maxresdefault.jpg

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

TheNozz

Ssraeszha Raider
Jesus, I’m losing all my good fantasy pitchers to elbow surgeries

First Dustin May and now Drew Rasmussen

• 1Thoughts & Prayers
Reactions: 1 user

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
MLB Draft tonight. A ton of buzz that this is the best draft since 2011 (Cole, Rendon, Lindor, Betts, and many other good players).

Scouts saying there are legitimately 5 players at the top of the draft that would've gone #1 last year. Headed by Dylan Crews CF LSU, and Paul Skenes P, LSU. Crews is a crazy advanced collegiate bat who has been legitimately one of the best college players ever. Skenes is touted as "the best pitching prospect since Strasburg & Cole." Wyatt Langford CF, UF is a monster at #3. Max Clark is the top HS player (CF), and some project him as the long-term best player - hoping the Rangers land him tonight. Walker Jenkins is a suped up power hitter from HS, as the 5th prospect. Fun night.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
How is it possible that the biggest star in baseball right now isn't in the HR derby?

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I tried watching it the derby, and I hate the timed format. It's like they are trying to do a speedrun.

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
I tried watching it the derby, and I hate the timed format. It's like they are trying to do a speedrun.
I originally liked it, but now I'm not so sure. Kinda miss the 10 outs rule.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

elcaro1101

Vyemm Raider
Make that 17 for Ohtani, also with 2 HRs going 3-3 tonight while pitching 6.1 (came out with a cracked fingernail) shutout innings with 10 strikeouts.

Edit: NVM saw when it was posted, not sure if this counts tonight.
Quick check-in/update, 20 days later with the All Star break during those 20 days...