MLB 2023: Houst*n wins, America loses

Other than your favorite team, who wins the 2023 World Series?

• Total voters

TheNozz

Ssraeszha Raider
Cheesy-memes-08_29_23-1-34.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

TheNozz

Ssraeszha Raider
Rangers have had just horrific injuries this year. deGrom, Eovaldi, Scherzer, Seager for 40+ games, Heim, Jung breaks his thumb and was on pace to win RotY, Adolis. Odorizzi out for the year before it began. Honestly, it's pretty miraculous in the biggest series of the season, the Rangers are a game from sweeping the Jays.
Dodgers have also had insanely bad luck as well this year, I don’t know how they’re winning the division

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Dodgers are really stumbling right now, their pitching is just awful. There's no chance they make any noise in the playoffs.

• 1Rustled
Reactions: 1 user

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Dodgers have also had insanely bad luck as well this year, I don’t know how they’re winning the division

Injuries have been brutal this year. Reds have been running a reliever starting pitching by committee off and on since like late June. Usually when you're starting relievers with the plan to run out 5-7 relievers through a game you're a rock bottom terrible team but the Reds have been scraping by for a wild card spot.

• 1Like

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
  • 1Thoughts & Prayers
  • 1Rustled
Reactions: 1 users

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
All-time great season from Ohtani. A shame fans didn't get to see him carry it all the way through.

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
The Rangers' bullpen is so historically bad, it's almost impressive.

1695176494773.jpeg

• 1Mother of God

Kithani

Blackwing Lair Raider
Muurloen Muurloen I think we need to work out a schedule and get downtown with some binoculars + trash cans… I can do the Mon/Wed/Fri games how about you?

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
Muurloen Muurloen I think we need to work out a schedule and get downtown with some binoculars + trash cans… I can do the Mon/Wed/Fri games how about you?
If the hitting is doing its job, the pitching is failing. If the pitching is doing well, then the bats are failing. Sometimes both of them are sucking at same time.

No amount of trashcan banging can save them from themselves while they are continuing to be consistently inconsistent.

--

Acuna is on the cusp of going 40+/65+, first player in 17 years to be 40/40, and he is probably gonna be the 1st of many players with these new base running rules to shatter the 40 steals portion. If I had to guess Julio Rodriguez is going to be the next player to do it.

Kithani

Blackwing Lair Raider
If the hitting is doing its job, the pitching is failing. If the pitching is doing well, then the bats are failing. Sometimes both of them are sucking at same time.

No amount of trashcan banging can save them from themselves while they are continuing to be consistently inconsistent.

--

Acuna is on the cusp of going 40+/65+, first player in 17 years to be 40/40, and he is probably gonna be the 1st of many players with these new base running rules to shatter the 40 steals portion. If I had to guess Julio Rodriguez is going to be the next player to do it.
Whew sorry I was late I had to work this morning only made it down there the 8th inning! You’re up next!

1695244322778.jpeg