MLB 2023: Houst*n wins, America loses

Other than your favorite team, who wins the 2023 World Series?

• Total voters

TheNozz

Ssraeszha Raider
People will harp on Kershaw as a postseason choker, but can't admit Scherzer had only one great postseason run and has been absolute trash since

maxresdefault.jpg

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

taebin

Same trailer, different park
If I were Bruce Bochi, I would walk out, either directly look Leclerc in the eyes and give him the right arm tap like I'm calling for a reliever to get his terrible ass out of the game, or gesticulate and throw him out like a fucking pissed off umpire. Either way, you're done in Texas.

• 3Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Absolutely pathetic on offense last two innings too. Dallas is an accursed sports city

• 1Salty
  • 1Worf
  • 1Like

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Just a fucking horrible bullpen. You walk a career minor leauger. Embarrassing. And throw a cement mixer change up to that absolute faggot. Christ. Just retard shit.

And of course some of the most embarrassing fans ever get to enjoy that lucky win. Now we get to hear from the inbred retards who spent multiple years coping about how their team isn't a giant, massive fag asylum.

Last edited:
  • 2Rustled
  • 1Salty
  • 1Worf

Kithani

Blackwing Lair Raider
Hey man the umps did all they could for y’all… you still gotta tap in the putt!

• 1Like
  • 1Cutler
  • 1Faggotry
Reactions: 2 users

taebin

Same trailer, different park
Learning more and more the Gavinmad Gavinmad thought process. I like having teams from Dallas to pull for but when they constantly stomp on their own dick and can't get out of their way, it sure seems like it would be easier to become bitter and just hate everything and everyone.

• 3Worf
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 4 users

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
I am loving this. We are at a little league ballpark for our twins game and when Altuve hit the home run I could hear cheering from every field. Good shit.

• 1Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users