MLB 2023: Houst*n wins, America loses

Other than your favorite team, who wins the 2023 World Series?

• Total voters

TheNozz

Ssraeszha Raider
With my favorite team gone, all that's left is for my favorite player to make the WS and redeem himself.
pearlk.jpg

And in all fairness he pitched a scoreless inning tonight.

TomServo

<Bronze Donator>
Tip of the cap.

Good luck in the WS.

See you next year.
Get the fuck out of here you turd. You are the biggest piece of shit sore winner, and acting like you have an ounce of grace or sportsmanship is an affront to gravys name.

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

Kaines

Potato Supreme
Another year where the Rangers will do fuck all. Thank god for the Mavericks, but I think they will only carry us to May. June and July will be looooooong months waiting for college football to start up.
Worst take of the entire thread. I'm kinda proud.

• 4Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 4 users

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
Get the fuck out of here you turd. You are the biggest piece of shit sore winner, and acting like you have an ounce of grace or sportsmanship is an affront to gravys name.
Fucking pot calling the god damn kettle black, you piece of shit.

Cant wait for your cunt and butthole to be bleeding for days after whoever comes out of the national league to pound you like a mallard duck.

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Muurloen Muurloen Your juiced midget did his part. But, it looks like the rest of the guys just didn't cheat hard enough this year. Maybe next year, with a bit more of Manfred's help you can get back over the hump and steal another trophy.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
Muurloen Muurloen Your juiced midget did his part. But, it looks like the rest of the guys just didn't cheat hard enough this year. Maybe next year, with a bit more of Manfred's help you can get back over the hump and steal another trophy.
Jesus Christ. Just when I thought I've read one of the most retarded posts all year 10 minutes ago, another one parachutes its way into contention.

TomServo

<Bronze Donator>
Fucking pot calling the god damn kettle black, you piece of shit.

Cant wait for your cunt and butthole to be bleeding for days after whoever comes out of the national league to pound you like a mallard duck.
dont hold back bro. use all your big words to make your point

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
It says something about a baseball team that in an absolute must win game (at HOME) that the liability catcher goes 0 for, the rest of the bats are cold, and 5 out of 8 pitchers give up home runs. That is about the opposite of championship baseball.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Pogi.G

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Astros fans really are the worst. Talk nonstop shit for 3 days leading up to the start of the ALCS, and when they get blistered the last two games for a 20-6 run differential (at home), Astros fans want to try to take the high road like they are some sort of moral upstanding baseball is baseball fans like o' Muurloen here.

Fuck off, Astros fans deserve every piece of this humble pie.
Tip of the cap.

Good luck in the WS.

See you next year.

My favorite quote from Astros fans:

We blew up the Rangers in the regular season. Astros win in 4!!
Happy Big Brother GIF by MOODMAN

• 2Like
  • 1Dislike

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
Astros fans really are the worst. Talk nonstop shit for 3 days leading up to the start of the ALCS, and when they get blistered the last two games for a 20-6 run differential (at home), Astros fans want to try to take the high road like they are some sort of moral upstanding baseball is baseball fans like o' Muurloen here.

Fuck off, Astros fans deserve every piece of this humble pie.

My favorite quote from Astros fans:

We blew up the Rangers in the regular season. Astros win in 4!!
Happy Big Brother GIF by MOODMAN

Astros fans talked shit leading up to the game because they fucking blasted the Rangers the whole regular season. The series just went to 7 games so to act like the Astros fans crowing at you were some sort of baseless clingers is being disingenuous. I've only been an Astros fan for a few years, but this years' team has been living on the edge since midway through the first half of the season, so anyone talking to you like winning was a foregone conclusion is a moron (or doesn't really exist).

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
... so anyone talking to you like winning was a foregone conclusion is a moron (or doesn't really exist).
Unless you cheat. Unless you know what pitch is going to be pitched ahead of time. Unless you have the commissioner of the fucking league in your pocket.

This collective group of fgts should have gotten the Black Sox treatment. That was the only way to absolve the sins they committed.

• 4Like
  • 1Dislike
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 5 users

TheNozz

Ssraeszha Raider
Unless you cheat. Unless you know what pitch is going to be pitched ahead of time. Unless you have the commissioner of the fucking league in your pocket.

This collective group of fgts should have gotten the Black Sox treatment. That was the only way to absolve the sins they committed.
Honest to God, if they had just been stripped of the 2017 Series title (not even awarded to Dodgers), the Astros could win every World Series for the next 40 years, and I'd give two shits.

Edit: Alternatively, since a lot of the 'stros supporters assert that every team cheats, if the league would show that the Dodgers were also cheating in 2017, I'd gladly retract my opinion.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Dislike
Reactions: 1 users

Kaines

Potato Supreme
Honest to God, if they had just been stripped of the 2017 Series title (not even awarded to Dodgers), the Astros could win every World Series for the next 40 years, and I'd give two shits.

Edit: Alternatively, since a lot of the 'stros supporters assert that every team cheats, if the league would show that the Dodgers were also cheating in 2017, I'd gladly retract my opinion.
Rangers about to bring the first legitimate World Series championship to Texas.

• 5Like
  • 1Dislike
Reactions: 5 users

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>

You’ll always have the player that cheats or the fans that steal signs at home games, it’s inevitable and just a part of baseball. The systematic organization the astros had was something else completely and they knew it was very no bueno when they were doing it.

• 3Like