MLB 2024: Rangers Conquer Texas, Then America

Haus

<Silver Donator>
There's this one from the other day too. Angel is a menace lol.

He really is unbelievably awful. How is it possible MLB still hasn't removed him
View attachment 524585

1713110356217.png

• 7Worf
Reactions: 6 users

Haus

<Silver Donator>
And it wasn't even like he was having some type of anti-Rangers bias in play. Right after those three in a row against Langford which even had the booth crew throwing shade on him he turned around and called a couple like that against the Astro's hitters as well. Because the Rangers announcers said "This doesn't make it any better you know??"

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
My buddy is a Mariners fan and was just bitching about them. Then sent me this 😂

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
1000003198.png

Jeez, even worse than I thought. Dude is just so bad.

Also, I need Wyatt Langford to stop hitting like a little whimp. Drive the ball!

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
Mariners are absolute dogshit so far this year, been tough to watch as usual.

I have become okay with that fact we will never win a WS much less see one in my lifetime. Until we get an owner/group that cares about actually winning a chip rather than just making money we are fucked as fans

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Yup. As much as I am happy to be a fan of the team that ownership is clearly willing to spend to win, it also sucks because there is literally no way they can meet expectations. Anything short of a WS win is a letdown. Obviously it is super early in the season, but man they are very meh so far.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

TheNozz

Ssraeszha Raider
In more positive news, I was lucky enough to nab this guy during opening week of Fantasy Ball

IMG_1806.jpeg