MLB 2024: Rangers Conquer Texas, Then America

TheNozz

Ssraeszha Raider
Sweet Jesus, I figured Dodgers home opener tickets would be more expensive than average, but $200 for nose bleeds from the official Dodgers site? This is like fuckin scalper prices

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
I already snagged 5 tickets for when they are up here against the Giants, think they were $44 each. We are in the 300 section, but it's bottom row. We've sat there before and it's amazing views

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I already snagged 5 tickets for when they are up here against the Giants, think they were $44 each. We are in the 300 section, but it's bottom row. We've sat there before and it's amazing views

Just due to the star power I might hit up a Dodger game or two this season. The new Chinatown subway makes getting to the stadium so easy for me now. It's seriously less than 20 min door to door.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Just due to the star power I might hit up a Dodger game or two this season. The new Chinatown subway makes getting to the stadium so easy for me now. It's seriously less than 20 min door to door.
They play against the A's this year as well. Depending on if we feel like slumming it, may get tickets for that game as well. I know Oakland has some sort of buy 4 tickets on Friday night games.

Let me know if you make it to the May 14th game. I'll let you buy me a beer :)

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
They play against the A's this year as well. Depending on if we feel like slumming it, may get tickets for that game as well. I know Oakland has some sort of buy 4 tickets on Friday night games.

Let me know if you make it to the May 14th game. I'll let you buy me a beer :)

The Friday night pack used to be a killer deal. Four tickets and each ticket comes with a hot dog, soda, and bag of peanuts all for $50. I don't know what it is now but it was like that 2012-2016 or so.

I'm out of town May 14 so no game for me.

TheNozz

Ssraeszha Raider
IMG_0855.jpeg

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

TheNozz

Ssraeszha Raider
available on FOCO.com for preorder

IMG_0867.jpeg

sleevedraw

Revolver Ocelot
<Bronze Donator>
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

TheNozz

Ssraeszha Raider
Got my autographed Dodgers Craig Kimbrel jersey finally framed

IMG_0921.jpeg

lol, I was probably the only Dodgers fan rooting for him when he was with us in 22

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Mookie Betts moving to Shortstop is wild.

Rangers super prospect Wyatt Langford continues to destroy spring training. Kid had the best pro-ball debut in modern times, and is continuing his nuclear start from last year.

A full year of Evan Carter and potentially Langford? Whew, lad. Rangers need to stop fucking around sign Montgomery who clearly wants to be a Ranger.

• 2Like

TheNozz

Ssraeszha Raider
IMG_0966.jpeg

Christ almighty, baseball needs to do some serious soul searching and start encouraging younger players that throwing hard is not that important when you’re in Little League and similar levels of play until at least late teens

Last edited:
  • 1Thoughts & Prayers

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
View attachment 519218
Christ almighty, baseball needs to do some serious soul searching and start encouraging younger players that throwing hard is not that important when you’re in Little League and similar levels of play until at least late teens
I don't think it has much to do with what they do to their arm when they're younger, it's that the pro standard has gradually become ridiculous and you're expected to be pitching at 110% the entire time you're on the mound.

• 1Like

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
View attachment 519218

• 1Thoughts & Prayers
  • 1WTF

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I don't even know what to make of the trade and reading up on what the "experts" are saying nobody seems to have any strong feelings about it.

Baseball trades are dumb. We give you our proven, best player for 5 rolls at the roulette wheel for the next 3-5 years down the road.

White Sox are looking on-track for another 100 loss season. Fuckin bums.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I don't even know what to make of the trade and reading up on what the "experts" are saying nobody seems to have any strong feelings about it.

Baseball trades are dumb. We give you our proven, best player for 5 rolls at the roulette wheel for the next 3-5 years down the road.

White Sox are looking on-track for another 100 loss season. Fuckin bums.

That's why a team on the decline needs to fire sale at the right time. You trade away 3-4 quality pieces to get 20 spins at the roulette wheel. Provides insurance on the whiffs. Or sometimes too many of the pieces workout. See the current Reds infield situation.

• 1Like