MLB 2024: Rangers Conquer Texas, Then America

Unidin

Molten Core Raider
That's why a team on the decline needs to fire sale at the right time. You trade away 3-4 quality pieces to get 20 spins at the roulette wheel. Provides insurance on the whiffs. Or sometimes too many of the pieces workout. See the current Reds infield situation.
The Sox GM was the director of player development and you see how well that's worked out. Guaranteed that the Sox will fuck up the guys they picked up.

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
The Sox GM was the director of player development and you see how well that's worked out. Guaranteed that the Sox will fuck up the guys they picked up.
Is Eloy gonna have a bounce back season, as he is hitting free-agency this coming off-season?

Kinda looking to snipe him in my draft on Saturday.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Unidin

Molten Core Raider
He's been crushing the ball this spring, but for Eloy injuries are always a factor. That being said, I think he's supposed to be a full time DH this year, so there's a better chance he stays healthy.

TheNozz

Ssraeszha Raider
IMG_1119.jpeg

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
I legit did not realize they were going back to Spring Training games after these ones. That's real dumb

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
that was my first reaction to reading it, particularly since it's all illegal activity

CaughtCross

Vyemm Raider
Uhhhhh reads like a guy taking the fall from Ohtani gambling.

I got the impression based on what he said initially was true. He asked Ohtani for help paying the gambling debts and so he did. Then Ohtani's lawyers became aware and informed him it was illegal, so had make the translator take the fall for "stealing" to protect Ohtani. Wonder if we will ever know the truth.

Kaines

Potato Supreme
I got the impression based on what he said initially was true. He asked Ohtani for help paying the gambling debts and so he did. Then Ohtani's lawyers became aware and informed him it was illegal, so had make the translator take the fall for "stealing" to protect Ohtani. Wonder if we will ever know the truth.
MLB will happily look the other way. There is no way they want another Pete Rose.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Need an allegation that betting on baseball happened before you can call for someone to be pete rosed. He was probably paying his friend's gambling debts until his lawyers got wind of it and told him how much trouble he could get in and not just MLB trouble but actual legal trouble.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user