MLB Hot Stove 2020: Congratulations to the nations capital

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Dietrich was HBP 15 times in 2019 - many of those intentional - and no one got suspended. There were like 2,000 HBPs in 2019 alone. Yeah, not all are obviously intentional but even if 2% are, that's a lot. And nowhere near that amount of suspensions are getting handed out.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
It has to be really obvious to get a suspension, and even then it typically means at most a pitcher will miss a single start.

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer

Mike Clevinger is already voicing his intent to bean players. If he does hit someone, he should be ejected and suspended immediately. Side note I hope he doesnt because he is one of my keepers for my fantasy baseball team.

He better hope he doesn't hit an Astro in the head because that would be an open and shut assault case.

---

Oh 19 times, barely qualifies for a participation ribbon.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Oh shit Dietrich was hit 25 times - not 15. That's a lot of times to get HBP in a single season.

Hosix

All labs matter!

Mike Clevinger is already voicing his intent to bean players. If he does hit someone, he should be ejected and suspended immediately. Side note I hope he doesnt because he is one of my keepers for my fantasy baseball team.

He better hope he doesn't hit an Astro in the head because that would be an open and shut assault case.

---

Oh 19 times, barely qualifies for a participation ribbon.

Open and shut assault? No. Not even close. Don’t post shit that you don’t know about. You could never prove intent. Even with your bullshit article.

I agree with some of the things you have posted the last few pages. But not this one.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Remember when the Nats beat the cheating Astros at home?

1579461665197.jpeg

• 4Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Muurloen

Open and shut assault? No. Not even close. Don’t post shit that you don’t know about. You could never prove intent. Even with your bullshit article.

I agree with some of the things you have posted the last few pages. But not this one.
You do not think this is expressing intent?

Hosix

All labs matter!
You do not think this is expressing intent?

No. Does he say “I am going to hit Johnny Astro in the head with a baseball”.

This wouldn’t even get to a prosecutor. The case would never be filed ever. Just stop.

Muurloen

No. Does he say “I am going to hit Johnny Astro in the head with a baseball”.

This wouldn’t even get to a prosecutor. The case would never be filed ever. Just stop.
I'm just asking not looking to pick a fight.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Astros going to get pegged all season with zero repercussions and infinite worfs.

1579463208598.gif

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>

Some quotes
Ben Maller: “I am calling for Major League Baseball to reopen the investigation. Jose Altuve and Alex Bregman must be banned for LIFE… You have to say ‘we have new information’ and vacate the 2017 World Series too.

After Altuve begged his teammates to not tear off his jersey after his walk-off homer versus Yankees closer Aroldis Chapman in Game 6 of the 2019 ALCS, it became apparent Altuve was potentially trying to make sure the buzzer on his chest wouldn’t be revealed.

Altuve would then rush to the clubhouse after the home run in a weirdly brief and unexpected detour that could have been when he disposed of the device before coming back to celebrate their AL championship.

• 1Committed
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Muurloen