MLB Hot Stove 2020: Congratulations to the nations capital

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
You think Tex was clean?

You think Cano was clean?

You think Andy Pettitte was clean?

You think Brett "I am have my own gravitational pull dome head" Gardner was clean?

Kiss my ass.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Sterling

El Presidente
Again it's a scale thing. PEDs were widespread. That's well known and proven at this point. Nobody is saying nobody else has done anything with electronics or otherwise steals signs. But building a special camera and getting signs when you have no baserunners at all hardly seems universal.

• 2Like
  • 1Dislike
Reactions: 2 users

Muurloen

Again it's a scale thing. PEDs were widespread. That's well known and proven at this point. Nobody is saying nobody else has done anything with electronics or otherwise steals signs. But building a special camera and getting signs when you have no baserunners at all hardly seems universal.
This is where you are naive in believing that your team isnt capable of doing an equal egregious act. Especially since the weight of Yankees nation or Red Sox nation is bearing down on them to win at all fucking cost.

That cost is beyond monetary. That is why Cora said that the best FA acquistion the Yankees made in 2019 was to sign Carlos Beltran. Use your fucking brain and put 1+1 together.

Last edited:

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Everyone is guilty because the Astros are guilty. In fact, guilty of what? Competing hard and doing what it takes to win, of course! You've really come around on this to "they dindu nuffin" wrong. A psychologist would have some good hours to book with you.

With the way you're reacting so emotionally on this, there's a 100% chance you wouldn't feel this way if your team wasn't the Astros. There's no integrity in your arguments.

And, fwiw, I don't have a team. I watch the playoffs and hope for good games.

• 1Like
  • 1GreNeg
Reactions: 1 users

Muurloen

No tegrity?

As recent baseball scandals have proven, from PEDS to amphetamines, to doctoring a baseball, and also overall god damn culture of the sport to get any and all kind of competitive advantage that you can (which is exactly all of the fucking above is), believing that your X team didnt use modern electronic devises in real time to help their team with is unbelievably naive.

That is what I am pissed off more about than anything else. The ivory tower attitude that "Oh my team didnt do that, but your team did. Your team and only your team shall suffer!!! roflz". Fuck off. They all did it, the Astros were able to apply in real time better than anyone else for one season, and everyone else is butt hurt about it.

• 1Picard

Muurloen

Lance Armstrong's foundation, a lot of people wore those because they thought Lance was legit.

And, again, you think a penny is the same as a pound.

So, basically, you would completely support the Astros doing this again, right? It's what they have to do to compete against all the other even worse sign stealing evil teams out there, no? Just the cost of doing business in MLB.
Your retarded ass is parachuting in and haven't seen me make fun of my own god damn club earlier pages.

Eat mist's dick you idiot. God damn.

• 1Salty

Muurloen

Furthermore if I had my way there would be nothing electronic in the dugout, except a phone to the bullpen. No monitors, no iPads, nothing.

Only the skills and merits earned on the field of play, the decisions of the manager, and the proper and correct calls made by the umpires should all lead to an outcome of a game.

Anything extra leads to corruption and misuse.

I hate that this has happened and hope it never happens again.

• 1Solidarity

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Three straight posts with no other replies. Confirmed melting. The cognitive dissonance of justifying your team's actions while at the same time being so ashamed of them is so transparent.

Do your homework and prove other teams were doing it.

• 4Solidarity
  • 3Like
  • 1GreNeg
Reactions: 7 users

DickTrickle

Your retarded ass is parachuting in and haven't seen me make fun of my own god damn club earlier pages.

Eat mist's dick you idiot. God damn.
You made like one post where you acknowledged it was shity and that you were ashamed of it and ever since then you've been just gung-ho retard.

• 1Truth!
  • 1Cutler

Muurloen

And your reliable source is who? Bauer?

That guy is teetering on the edge of liable with the shit he tweets out.

Another thing that I am sad about is having to cut Jomboy. Damn man that guy put out great and funny content. Reminded me of that late 90s sportcenter commentary and comedy. He went full on Yankees cockgobbling homer and lost his objectivity. Sad week. Sad.

• 1Dislike
  • 1EyeRoll

Muurloen

You made like one post where you acknowledged it was shity and that you were ashamed of it and ever since then you've been just gung-ho retard.
You haven't gone back in the pages at all you fucking hack. Fuck off.

• 2Salty

Muurloen

Three straight posts with no other replies. Confirmed melting. The cognitive dissonance of justifying your team's actions while at the same time being so ashamed of them is so transparent.

Do your homework and prove other teams were doing it.
When is 10 on 1 what else am I suppose to, keep redditing posts? Fuck you too.

I did do my homework and it was posted and it has been willfully ignored by the people on this page because it is against the narrative.

Last edited:
  • 1Salty

DickTrickle

You haven't gone back in the pages at all you fucking hack. Fuck off.
Yeah, I should definitely reread your entire post history since all these rumors came out months ago and respond to that instead of addressing your litany of meltdown homer posts in the past few days.

Whether I read zero or all of them it doesn't change the fact that you're full of shit. You can't talk about how it's a bad thing and then be totally wanting to exonerate them under the guise of "they were the best cheater"

• 1Worf

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
No tegrity?

As recent baseball scandals have proven, from PEDS to amphetamines, to doctoring a baseball, and also overall god damn culture of the sport to get any and all kind of competitive advantage that you can (which is exactly all of the fucking above is), believing that your X team didnt use modern electronic devises in real time to help their team with is unbelievably naive.

That is what I am pissed off more about than anything else. The ivory tower attitude that "Oh my team didnt do that, but your team did. Your team and only your team shall suffer!!! roflz". Fuck off. They all did it, the Astros were able to apply in real time better than anyone else for one season, and everyone else is butt hurt about it.
The one season they won the world series. Also they did it for several years. Its just 2017 is most egregious.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
lol at stop watching Jomboy because he's the one that best showcased how the Astros were cheating

You're pathetic.

• 3Like
  • 1Cutler
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 5 users

Muurloen

Yeah, I should definitely reread your entire post history since all these rumors came out months ago and respond to that instead of addressing your litany of meltdown homer posts in the past few days.

Whether I read zero or all of them it doesn't change the fact that you're full of shit. You can't talk about how it's a bad thing and then be totally wanting to exonerate them under the guise of "they were the best cheater"
There is nothing I can say that exonerate them you fool. There is nothing that the Astros can do for me to undo the tarnishment they have committed to the god damn city that was recovering from Hurricane Harvey.

However, throughout this whole fucking ordeal time and time again the phrase "abuse throughout baseball" has been said. Not just here locally, but I hear it on MLB network and other national programs or podcasts. That is why I do not abide by y'alls bullshit. Your clubs are no angels.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
There is nothing I can say that exonerate them you fool. There is nothing that the Astros can do for me to undo the tarnishment they have committed to the god damn city that was recovering from Hurricane Harvey.

However, throughout this whole fucking ordeal time and time again the phrase "abuse throughout baseball" has been said. Not just here locally, but I hear it on MLB network and other national programs or podcasts. That is why I do not abide by y'alls bullshit. Your clubs are no angels.

giphy.gif

Zzen

Potato del Grande
One of the more epic meltdowns in recent Sports Forum memory continues...

• 1Worf