MLB Hot Stove 2020: Congratulations to the nations capital

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
First big signing of the off-season.

Somewhat surprising he didn't go get a multi-year deal.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Not happening.
I actually don't think anything will be vacated either. I do think there will be heavy fines and some suspensions. They need to drop the hammer though.

• 1Solidarity

TheNozz

Ssraeszha Raider
I didn't think I'd get emotional, but here we are:

diehomer.jpg

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Trout is the AL MVP.

Three at 28 years old. Have a feeling we will see a few more.

Last edited:
  • 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Chanur

<Gold Donor>
Astro's cheating compilation including 2017 WS. Notice the bangs for different pitches. The great Houston batting was due to cheating. Also remember the Yankee's accused them of using whistle queues to steal signs in 2017. No one thought to much of it then. Looks like it was true.

Also a Jomboy video on the recent sign stuff.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Sterling

El Presidente
I'd still be really surprised if it results in more than a fine and some bullshit vague policy language how cheating is bad and there might be more punishments for future transgressions.

• 1Like

Chanur

<Gold Donor>
I'd still be really surprised if it results in more than a fine and some bullshit vague policy language how cheating is bad and there might be more punishments for future transgressions.
You are most likely right. I'm hoping they make an example of them though.

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Astro's cheating compilation including 2017 WS. Notice the bangs for different pitches. The great Houston batting was due to cheating. Also remember the Yankee's accused them of using whistle queues to steal signs in 2017. No one thought to much of it then. Looks like it was true.

Also a Jomboy video on the recent sign stuff.

I don't see how anyone can look at that and not recognize how massive of a competitive edge that is. That's fucking insane.

The MLB will probably pussy out, but holy fuck.

• 1Truth!

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Pretty nice breakdown from Jomboy on this whole thing. The lengths that the Astros went to on this is pretty fucking bad.

• 1Truth!

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Makes you wonder if we are almost at the point where pitchers & catchers will be giving the 'ok' to wear some sort of ear piece or "thumper" sensory device to communicate secretively.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Makes you wonder if we are almost at the point where pitchers & catchers will be giving the 'ok' to wear some sort of ear piece or "thumper" sensory device to communicate secretively.

Yeah, its gotta be progressing to that.