Khane

Got something right about marriage
"I will continue to be an MLB pitcher in the coming season"

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

TheNozz

Ssraeszha Raider
best (only) pic I could find

looks like Bellingers 2020 bobble head IS going to incorporate the three awards he won: awesome

I emailed the Dodgers last year with a similar idea
Instead of holding the mvp plaque, he would have worn a 19 jersey with MVP on the back instead of bellinger

this is still an awesome bobble head

6697A0F1-A2CD-4184-A6C0-5C9A4AB4124B.jpeg

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>

These fuckers are so goddamn salty. This is like the 2nd or 3rd Dodger pitcher to come out and say this. As a Giants fan, the Dodgers losing to some shady shit in '17 tickles my pickle.

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I hope every MLB pitcher's goal is to crack as many Astros ribs as possible this season.

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Oh. The all time best player in his organization is responsible for the best blowup in MLB history for CHEATING.

Let me remind you.

Bags of DickTrickle DickTrickle . Suck on them Trebek and suck on them hard.

The Royals protested the game, and American League president Lee MacPhail upheld their protest. MacPhail ordered that the game be continued from the point of Brett's home run. The game was restarted on August 18 and officially ended with the Royals winning 5–4.

Probably should have researched that attempted burn a bit better.

• 2Ice Burn
  • 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Zzen

Potato del Grande
jfc, I actually think this guy might be Uber’s alt at this point.

What a tool.

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
jfc, I actually think this guy might be Uber’s alt at this point.

What a tool.

Jfc I think you are retarded.

-----

Go ahead and bean Astros batters fuckos.

The white knight has axed for protection.
Screenshot_20200215-234855_theScore.jpg

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
That bat was ludicrously tarred. Fuck you Gavinmad Gavinmad eat shit.

Yet it was still ultimately ruled a game winning home run and Brett was absolved of any wrongdoing during the at bat, although he ended up being retroactively ejected from the game for his behavior towards the umps so he wasn't eligible to play during the resumed game. The rule about pine tar on bats wasn't about a hitting advantage, it was about getting balls dirty.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
He broke a rule and thus he is now casted into a realm of eternal damnation never to be a trust soul for all eternity.

Ridiculous.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
He broke a rule and thus he is now casted into a realm of eternal damnation never to be a trust soul for all eternity.

Ridiculous.

As always, you never understand degrees of difference or context. You really think what George Brett did that game is equivalent to the Astros cheating? I think you don't, but you're trying to draw some equivalence or analogy and it just fails.

Are you just like perpetually drunk now?

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
They should honestly wait until deep in the season to start beaning because it's not worth it to get suspended so easily. Not like it matters much either way.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
They should honestly wait until deep in the season to start beaning because it's not worth it to get suspended so easily. Not like it matters much either way.

Fuck that. Astros first game of the year I want to see so many ejections for intentionally throwing at Astros batter that they have to concede in the first inning because they no longer have 9 eligible players.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users