MLB Hot Stove 2020: Congratulations to the nations capital

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
If Beltran was the ring leader with the Astros in 2017. Why wouldn't he continue doing the same shit during his time with the Yankees?

Yes this is my personal feelz, but I this is something that has a BIT of something with a REAL track record.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
If Beltran was the ring leader with the Astros in 2017. Why wouldn't he continue doing the same shit during his time with the Yankees?

Yes this is my personal feelz, but I this is something that has a BIT of something with a REAL track record.
I find it unlikely anyone but the Astro's and Red Sox were involved or Manfred would be run out of the league. Guess we will find out.

• 1OK, Sure
Reactions: 1 user

TheNozz

Ssraeszha Raider
0E964C1E-53CE-4035-8295-E2C528ED7FDC.jpeg

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Chanur

<Gold Donor>
You're welcome Nationals fans. Fuck the Asterisks.

The Dodgers may not have advanced to the World Series for a third consecutive year in 2019, but they reportedly played a role in the Washington Nationals’ seven-game triumph over the Houston Astros.

According to a Washington Post report, several Dodgers reached out to Nationals second baseman and former Dodger Brian Dozier with information about the Astros’ sign-stealing scheme that might have cost Los Angeles the 2017 World Series, which they lost to Houston in seven games.

The Nationals took extra precautions ahead of the 2019 World Series, according to the Post:

The pitchers met on the Friday before the World Series started. They assigned each pitcher five sets of signs, all of which could be affixed to the inside of their caps. They outfitted catchers Yan Gomes and Kurt Suzuki with wristbands with all those signs, much like a quarterback who wears plays on his forearm. Although traditional sign-stealing requires a runner on second base who can see the catcher put down his fingers, the Nationals instructed their catchers to put down multiple signs even when there was only a runner on first or there was no one on base.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity

Muurloen

Stealing signs is part of the game.

Thank you Will Clark.

You are not going to trap me in a logical arguement.

This is why I will and forever will tell you to suck my dick.

Last edited:
  • 4Cutler
  • 1Salty
  • 1GreNeg
Reactions: 5 users

Chanur

<Gold Donor>

Thank you Will Clark.

Electronics were not allowed to be used to do it though. Which is why the Asterisks are the Asterisks.

• 3Like

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
If the Yankees got caught doing the same exact thing, I'd just tip my cap and be disappointed, mad for a bit. Shits embarrassing, obviously. I also wouldn't go full blown retard. Not like I'm defending a son of mine or something. Fuck the organization for embarrassing themselves and their fans.

The Astros did everything in their power to win, and I can't really blame them (especially considering those weak penalties from Manfred), but actions have consequences. And if they didn't know the risk of what they were doing, they are fucking retarded, which they might be. So when you choose to cheat in that manner, and not only cheat but be mega fucking douchey about it for multiple years, you gotta sack up and take the really bad with the good.

Hope they enjoy tainted talk for the rest of eternity and being the most disliked organization in sports for awhile.

• 7Like
Reactions: 6 users

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler

Thank you Will Clark.

You turned into such a hypocritical mouth breathing moron. You talk about feels but you only apply that when it's an advantage for your team. Facts are currently one team has been punished for egregious cheating.

And yes, I'm not surprised that you don't want to engage in a logical argument.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Muurloen

You turned into such a hypocritical mouth breathing moron. You talk about feels but you only apply that when it's an advantage for your team. Facts are currently one team has been punished for egregious cheating.

And yes, I'm not surprised that you don't want to engage in a logical argument.
Eat a big bag of dick trickles you fucking low IQ son of bitch. The moment you take my 2017 world series ring out of your mouth will be the first time you might have a real thought.

I can not wait to see the Ray's butt fuck your god damn team into mediocrity . The only real pitcher you have is a boner biting liar that you signed for $324m.

His best consecutive years was here in Houston. And now you are counting on him to beat the big bad. Fuck you. You are chris-chan retarded

• 3Worf

Muurloen

The Astros did everything in their power to win, and I can't really blame them (especially considering those weak penalties from Manfred), but actions have consequences. And if they didn't know the risk of what they were doing, they are fucking retarded, which they might be. So when you choose to cheat in that manner, and not only cheat but be mega fucking douchey about it for multiple years, you gotta sack up and take the really bad with the good.
Do not disagree with this and I do not enjoy being an ass. I am not left with any other choice if the other side is not being reasonable.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Muurloen

I have figured it out.

All of you boner biting bastards are Capt. Hindsight to the umpth degree.

Congrats. You are all still losers looking back at it.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Eat a big bag of dick trickles you fucking low IQ son of bitch. The moment you take my 2017 world series ring out of your mouth will be the first time you might have a real thought.

I can not wait to see the Ray's butt fuck your god damn team into mediocrity . The only real pitcher you have is a boner biting liar that you signed for $324m.

His best consecutive years was here in Houston. And now you are counting on him to beat the big bad. Fuck you. You are chris-chan retarded
What are you talking about, you frothing retard? The funny thing is I was never a dick to you until you started becoming this unhinged. For some reason you think a critique of the Astros is a personal affront to yourself. Get a grip and realize that you're just a fan. This team isn't your life. "I had no choice but to a dick" fucking looooooool

Since when am I a Yankees fan? Look at all these hysterical reactions from you and you just assume I'm a Yankees fan? I've never said anything that would indicate that. Your period emotion is bleeding so bad you can't even imagine it not coming from someone who wasn't directly affected.

The team I root for won it in 2015 and then headed straight back to 30 more years of mediocrity.

You're on tilt, dude.

• 2Truth!
  • 1Thoughts & Prayers

Muurloen

Tilt? No

Drunk right now? Probably.

I dont like you because your hubris in finding a reason for your team's failure has clouded you to the point where I dont give a fuck what you say anymore. The inherit entitlement of yankee fan has a massive bag of dick trickles that I can not stand, and will never give in to.

I wish you the best failure this 2020 season. Waste your money well.

Edit- tell me what size is now the size of Brett Gardner's dome today relative to his rookie season. He is an angel to me I just want to know.

Last edited:

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Did you miss the part where he said he's a Royals fan? Astros cheating didn't screw his team out of anything. You have fans of multiple teams that were irrelevant the past couple years expressing their disapproval of this whole thing and you assume we're all Yankee or Dodger fans and that's not true. This dwarfs anything the Pats ever did and look at their reputation. This will haunt the Astros forever.

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Muurloen

Did you miss the part where he said he's a Royals fan?
Oh. The all time best player in his organization is responsible for the best blowup in MLB history for CHEATING.

Let me remind you.

Bags of DickTrickle DickTrickle . Suck on them Trebek and suck on them hard.