TheNozz

Ssraeszha Raider
A944499F-1D12-437E-A45E-A251DD1E1BB0.jpeg

• 3Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Sterling

El Presidente
I've watched an absurd amount of old games at this point. A bunch of world series and playoff games etc. Plus even went back and deep dived Foolish Baseball's Youtube channel again. I need some live sports soon lol.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users
I've watched an absurd amount of old games at this point. A bunch of world series and playoff games etc. Plus even went back and deep dived Foolish Baseball's Youtube channel again. I need some live sports soon lol.

I know you are not joking either. My parents are retired, and they have this sweet habit of watching nearly every damn Pirates games for past several years.

But for sports you need that crowd, that stadium or arena, etc. This pandemic truly sucks. And I consider myself, personally, a totally casual fan, really. But damnit I need that stuff when I need it! And NO FOOTBALL???? No Brownies losing?

How shall any of us survive this, is gonna be nuts.

Sterling

El Presidente
I know you are not joking either. My parents are retired, and they have this sweet habit of watching nearly every damn Pirates games for past several years.

But for sports you need that crowd, that stadium or arena, etc. This pandemic truly sucks. And I consider myself, personally, a totally casual fan, really. But damnit I need that stuff when I need it! And NO FOOTBALL???? No Brownies losing?

How shall any of us survive this, is gonna be nuts.
It's not quite the same without a crowd, but I'd watch the fuck out of no crowd games played on the Cactus/Grapefruit League fields.

• 3Like

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>

Cora suspended for 2020 for his part as an Asterisk. Redsox replay operator suspended. 2nd round draft pic taken.

• 3Worf

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer

Cora suspended for 2020 for his part as an Asterisk. Redsox replay operator suspended. 2nd round draft pic taken.
What a joke.

• 2Like
  • 1Truth!
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Sebudai

Ssraeszha Raider

N0o5Qsh.gif