MLB Hot Stove 2020: Congratulations to the nations capital

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>

Amod Amod I forgot the apostrophe in "Nation's".... and it probably deserves to be capitalized. RIP.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Surprised to see the Chapman extension. There a weak closer market this offseason?

Sterling

El Presidente
Surprised to see the Chapman extension. There a weak closer market this offseason?
I mean it's good for both sides. He's not Rivera but he's still better than most and there's a chance that they'll end up losing some of their bullpen depth which has been a big part of their strength.

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
Worst case scenario for the Astros is if Cole, Stras, and Rendon land with the Angels.

Yikes.

-----------

Last edited:

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Was about to say, those fuckers were really good at picking up signs. Seemed like every other postseason start they were reading pitchers "tipping".

Looks like a Rosenthal piece, so it will probably get lots of eyes. Curious if this becomes serious, or if Spygate, where the MLB tries to brush it away with a stern warning.

Ps. AJ Hinch can suck a dick, fuck that dickhead.

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
Now you are just a bitter Yankees fan.

I doubt anything will come from this aside for more scrutiny done to all clubs, who are likely just as guilty, stealing signs.

Last edited:

Sterling

El Presidente
Yeah I doubt much actually comes of this. Anything more than a fine or something would be a surprise.

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Now you are just a bitter Yankees fan.

I doubt anything will come from this aside for more scrutiny done to all clubs, who are likely just as guilty, stealing signs.

Hinch's retarded comments about the Yankees being "upset" look stupid now.

Hope the MLB doesn't pussy out like the NFL did. But I don't have faith in that. Definitely not gonna label other teams trying to "acquire" signs to this degree, but it certainly happens to some level. Where there is smoke, there is fire, and there has been tons of fire around that organization for awhile.

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Would not be surprised to see a slight overpay here with the hope that Josh Jung takes over for them in 2-3 years.

TheNozz

Ssraeszha Raider
2528CA88-11BC-4D53-AC6C-C648969BE429.jpeg

• 2Truth!
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Personally I hope they vacate the 2017 win as their hitting at home where they could video tape the singals was 3-4 times as good as on the road.

In addition I would like to see year long bans minimum for some players. Otherwise this opens the door for gambling fixing and other things.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user