MLB Hot Stove 2020: Congratulations to the nations capital

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Altuve booed at his first at bat haha. Eat it you cheating midget. Theres another video of the guy in Kershaw jersey smack talking him a bit.

• 4Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 5 users

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Got a suite with some friends for the first Astros-A's game on 3/30. This is gonna be great.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
Wait a drum beats there.... They could be sending morse code on the incoming pitches. Fucking cheating ass A's.

• 1Salty
Reactions: 1 user

Chanur

<Gold Donor>
Jesus, don't be an asshole.

Altuve didn't want any part of the banging. According to that 3rd party website that tracked all of the beats, he received the 2nd lowest amount of trash can bangs behind Tony Kemp (who got 0).
Look at his hitting at home and on the road. Then try to pretend he wasn't benefiting. Altuve is a sack of shit like the rest of the Asterisks.

• 2Like
  • 1Picard

Muurloen

Look at his hitting at home and on the road. Then try to pretend he wasn't benefiting. Altuve is a sack of shit like the rest of the Asterisks.
Yes, lets look at the 2017 home and road splits.

You are a fucking idiot.

• 1GreNeg
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 1 users

Chanur

<Gold Donor>
Yes, lets look at 2018 home and road splits.

You are a fucking idiot.
I notice you skip the year they were punished for cheating. Let me save you some time. He hit 3-4 times better at home in the world series than he did on the road.

• 1Dislike
  • 1Like

Muurloen

Also, how come Cameron Maybin wasn't boo'd when he went to bat? He was on the 2017 Astros. Just hypocritical things.

• 1Worf

Chanur

<Gold Donor>
Also, how come Cameron Maybin wasn't boo'd when he went to bat? He was on the 2017 Astros. Just hypocritical things.
Maybe he didnt steal MVP and then come off as an insufferable cunt about it. Fucking mysteries! WE MAY NEVER KNOW.

• 4Worf
  • 1Salty
  • 1Like
Reactions: 5 users

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
You need to get some thicker skin. The Astros are going to get booed for a while, suck it up or keep bitching about it, I don't really care. Either way, get used to it.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Truth!
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Gankak

Vyemm Raider

You've been in the football thread. In case you haven't that means logical or not you are going to receive this shit all fucking year this year and maybe longer. Its just your life now in the baseball thread. I would have thought a veteran of this board would have learned shit like that by now.

• 2Like

Muurloen

I hope you all give me shit and then the Astros jam it right up all your asses.

Maybe he didnt steal MVP and then come off as an insufferable cunt about it. Fucking mysteries! WE MAY NEVER KNOW.
I see that you are ignoring Altuve's home road splits in 2017. Newsflash he was better on the road. Eat a fucking big bag of dicks.

• 2Salty
  • 1GreNeg

Sterling

El Presidente
And of course there's 0 chance that he would use the cheats in the playoffs even if he didn't use them regularly in the regular season. If he did or he didn't he still obviously greatly benefited so he's going to get shit for it.

• 1Picard

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
For some reason you don't seem to understand, we aren't giving you shit just to give you shit. You just continue to defend them, when everything points to them flat out cheating.

But hey man, you keep up the good fight!

• 1Picard

Muurloen

And of course there's 0 chance that he would use the cheats in the playoffs even if he didn't use them regularly in the regular season. If he did or he didn't he still obviously greatly benefited so he's going to get shit for it.
Feelz
For some reason you don't seem to understand, we aren't giving you shit just to give you shit. You just continue to defend them, when everything points to them flat out cheating.

But hey man, you keep up the good fight!
For 2017 sure. Everything else is feelz, bullshit, and basing shit on someone else's lie.

• 1Salty

Vandyn

Blackwing Lair Raider
Tommy John for Severino.

It really is amazing the amount of bad luck the Yankees get with some of these pitchers. Dude just signed a contract at the beginning of last year and would of pitched a grand total of 12 inning by 2021. Makes the Cole pickup that much more important.

• 1Like

Muurloen

Thoughts and prayers for a speedy and healthy recovery.

Too bad so sad for Yankeecunts.

• 1Worf
  • 1Salty

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Severino injury blows. #2 & 3 starters are out. This one hurts.

It could always be worse, you could be the team from houston.