MLB Hot Stove 2020: Congratulations to the nations capital

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Dodgers have been on a tear. Hopefully they can maintain it through the playoffs.

I am kind of torn about this season. I mean of course I hope the Dodgers win it all finally, but if they do it almost feels tainted cause it is such a shortened and fucked up season.
It is a shorter season but more teams are going to make the playoffs. So if they somehow do win I am not sure it would be tainted or easier. The playoff road would be harder if anything.

• 2Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 2 users

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
I don't think it will be "tainted" maybe a bit less enjoyable considering the circumstances? Sure. But it's a world title when history looks back.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity

Sebudai

Ssraeszha Raider
I think it'll feel pretty legitimate when all is said and done, whoever wins. They made the season long enough so that I don't feel like the variance of baseball hasn't had enough time to separate the wheat from the chaff. In a lot of ways this season is actually harder than typical because of all the COVID shit.

I don't think there should be an asterisk.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

TheNozz

Ssraeszha Raider
25102F42-CBB7-4105-881D-C787316E4F45.jpeg

• 5Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 5 users

Unidin

Molten Core Raider
It's only fitting for the White Sox to win it. Then ESPN can forget about this season since they always forget about the White Sox.
1599287622988.png

• 3Like

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Hey look, Jansen completely failed again. Dodgers need a new closer. Dude just doesn't have it anymore

• 1Truth!

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
OOh, Yankees are current sitting on the outside of the playoff picture. I hope they remain so.

Astros being sub .500 makes me sad, but they are a gawd damn mash unit for both the position players and the pitchers. They will likely won't go far in this year's playoffs, if they even make it at all.

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
It's 8 teams?

I thought it was just div winners and then whoever is 2nd in the div make it, not an additional 2 WC.

How fucking retarded.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Max Muncy just made the most boneheaded play I have seen in a long time.

• 1Solidarity

TheNozz

Ssraeszha Raider
I swear to Jesus: if the Padres win a Series before the Dodgers, the owners need to scorched earth the management and start over.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

a_skeleton_06

<Banned>
I really hope they let in at least 25% capacity for the fans in this playoff bubble. The White Sox are fun to watch for the first time in 15 years, I'll happily make the drive to SD to watch them.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users