MMA Thread

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
1597553960177.png

yamikazo

Trakanon Raider
Lots of respect by Stipe tonight. Especially after that eye poke, we didn't see a big killer instinct blood in the water feel. He landed some big combinations, but both fighters let it go.

DC landed his shots, but I can think of only one moment where the champ was dazed.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

yamikazo

Trakanon Raider
49-46 by the judges is justice. He controlled the vast majority of the fight and was in trouble only once.

Great game plan by the champ. If he was affected by quarantine and his day job, he made up for it in execution.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
ROFL at DC crying about an eye poke. Get fucked you fat log.

• 3Like
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
In fact I think I'm happier about an eye-poke than I would be about a clean win for Stipe. This is just great, DC's career couldn't really have ended on a better note.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Over under on eye recovery?

Alan Belcher, Bisping (retina detached from punches?)

Belcher was retired by it right. And it wasn't "THAT" bad.

Any takers DC's eye is fine?

yamikazo

Trakanon Raider
Idk these guys take an incredible amount of eye gouges and largely turn out ok.

I'd bet on no long term damage, but it wouldn't be the craziest thing ever it's done for life, however unlikely.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Looks like it straightened out some in the photo. The round after it happened that eye was all cockeyed and pointing straight at his nose

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Idk these guys take an incredible amount of eye gouges and largely turn out ok.

I'd bet on no long term damage, but it wouldn't be the craziest thing ever it's done for life, however unlikely.

Doesn't take much

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user