MMA Thread

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
i just gave the link where it starts, you can go mine it for gold
Oh you sure did. Here is what I found in a couple pages. Man look at all of us slobbering all over DC!
Silva is getting rag dolled.
Silva fucking sucks
I mean if Chael could keep Anderson down as well as he did of course DC is just gonna do it that much easier.
This card is pretty underwhelming. Cormier isn't winning any fans tonight
DC is such a fat fucking blanket.
Truth. Cormier should be ashamed
Shitty situation for DC really. I can understand not wanting to get fluke KO'd by silva.. but at least try to finish silva on the ground. Fuck that blanket shit. Not a fan of that fight at all from DC.
I didn't know there could be a more boring title defender than GSP.
He had to though. That shit was a lose lose for DC, you either beat up an old man on short notice or you let him knock you the fuck out, which looked to be a very possible threat the few times it was standing.
In round one, a couple times when DC rag dolled Silva, he looked lost at what he should do... then just laid on top of Silva to grind it out...

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
i always hated DC.
RIP Stipes vision 🙏.

Edit: The MMA gods might reap their vengeance though, as DC has fully exercised his right as a fat faggot, coming in purposely tubby, while also declaring he will try to hug his way to a safe win.

This type of shit is frowned upon, and I could easily see another wonderful right hand turning off the lights in his fat head once again.

The only thing that sucks for Stipe though is there is basically no way to defend against eye pokes, especially deliberate ones that are constantly flying. The only way that doesn't work is if the ref is diligent and takes points.

If he does get poked, Stipe should fucking poke back.

Last edited:
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Rozenstruik just had the better chin. He took a couple punches from JDS that would usually result in a KO.

H.A. Monkey

Golden Knight of the Realm
He hurt his foot, self inflicted. Vera took advantage of him falling/tripping over his foot. But Vera only landed two strikes before Herb shitilily called the fight early.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Early stoppage for sure, but O'Malley puts waaay too much torque on his joints with all his weird ass feints. I'm surprised he hasn't blown out a knee yet.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
1597551431998.png

This is what peak performance looks like.

GET READY.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
FFS, right away and fucking blatant.

Close your God damn hand when you're holding it out there. fuck