MMA Thread

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Is Greg Hardy real?

People were making fun of him, but he is an incredible athlete. He also has that darkness in him.. he wants to hurt you.

He would get destroyed by a Stipe or Francis, but I think he is close to being able to face a Blaydes or Overeem soon.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
For a minute there I was wondering what Deontay Wilder was doing in K-1, and why he was threatening ring girls with a sword

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Goatface

Islam Makhachev out of UFC Vegas 14 main event, Rafael dos Anjos calls out Michael Chandler​

appears he got some type of infection while cutting

1604966775187.png

Lenas

Trump's Staff
I like Felder. I hope he does well. When his time is up I hope he sticks with announcing, he's pretty good at it.

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I like Felder. I hope he does well. When his time is up I hope he sticks with announcing, he's pretty good at it.
Agreed. Until this summer I hadnt followed UFC for a few years. I never knew Felder was a fight. Thought he was just a good announcer.

Goatface

The long rumored rematch between Conor McGregor and Dustin Poirier is a done deal.
According to multiple sources speaking to MMA Fighting, both McGregor and Poirier have come to terms on a deal to book the lightweight fight for the upcoming UFC 257 card on Jan. 23 with the card expected to take place in Las Vegas.

=
Dana said Conor wouldn't fight without a crowd.

Goatface

Dana released a statement saying conor has not signed the agreement yet, but has verbally agreed to it earlier. will probably be at fight island, unless something changes in next couple of months.

I'm assuming he wants the gate?

i sure would

246 Total gate $11,087,629.33

229 Total gate $17,188,894.67

205 Total gate $17,700,000

Conor cutting to 155 without a belt on the line?

Dana said he still thinks khabib is coming back and won't strip him. and seems he isn't the only one.
i would almost bet it will end up being for interim belt

Rezz

Mr. Poopybutthole
I hope Khabib stays retired and just opens up shops to train. While I don't think he's the best ever (Jon Jones when he isn't being a massive faggot likely is) I do think he's cemented his legacy. Cleaned out the division and beat the biggest drawing fighter in the sport; that's an exclamation point you can be proud of.

yamikazo

Trakanon Raider
Dana released a statement saying conor has not signed the agreement yet, but has verbally agreed to it earlier. will probably be at fight island, unless something changes in next couple of months.

i sure would

246 Total gate $11,087,629.33

229 Total gate $17,188,894.67

205 Total gate $17,700,000

Dana said he still thinks khabib is coming back and won't strip him. and seems he isn't the only one.
i would almost bet it will end up being for interim belt

Khabib's manager and Khabib are happy to play games to spite Conor.

Dana has gone on about no interim belt, etc.

Feels like something has to give here.

Maybe Conor wants back in so bad he doesn't want any extra negotiations holding back getting him back into the fight game. Happy to see this fight happen and see movement at the top of the division. Suppose a win for McGregor leaves no excuses for Khabib or anyone else about him fighting at 155. This is the #1 contender fight, interim belt or no, and Tony is the odd man out.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user