MMA Thread

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
He certainly doesnt understand building up good will with the media or fans. Fucking inbred idiot.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Goatface

wonder how much has been put on conor
1611244830126.png

1611244955937.png

1611244997083.png

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
yea we should be getting some

conor vs. diamond 2 avatar bets going

i would have gladly taken on any bets, but i feel as a mod i should only facilitate.

as previously state diamond has only been slept twice, and one of those was by conor, he hasn't subbed anyone in forever, so his best chance is to drag conor into championship rounds where he fades, the boring safe bet is conor

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
yea we should be getting some

conor vs. diamond 2 avatar bets going

i would have gladly taken on any bets, but i feel as a mod i should only facilitate.

as previously state diamond has only been slept twice, and one of those was by conor, he hasn't subbed anyone in forever, so his best chance is to drag conor into championship rounds where he fades, the boring safe bet is conor
Fuck that pussy shit Lanx Lanx I'll bet you.

I'll take Conor and give you 2 months to 1 month odds.

So if Conor loses, I wear the avatar of your choosing for 2 months. If Conor wins, you wear my choice avatar for 1 month.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Fuck that pussy shit Lanx Lanx I'll bet you.

I'll take Conor and give you 2 months to 1 month odds.

So if Conor loses, I wear the avatar of your choosing for 2 months. If Conor wins, you wear my choice avatar for 1 month.
i'd gladly take bets again once my mod term is concluded, i do not believe it is proper to preside over bets and be involved at the same time, i'm sure you can find a different member to take on this bet and i will be there to witness.

mewkus

Blackwing Lair Raider
i'd gladly take bets again once my mod term is concluded, i do not believe it is proper to preside over bets and be involved at the same time, i'm sure you can find a different member to take on this bet and i will be there to witness.
dude its an avatar bet on a forum, not the UN. pretty sure you'll be ok.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
Lol, wut?

When I came out and said this (earlier this month), all these guys started taunting me. So I went through, and I picked. I said, ‘You. You’re the guy.’ And I told my people, ‘I want this guy.’ And guess what? We got him,” White said, adding that the person in question is not American. “We’re watching his house, we’re listening to his phone conversations, and if he puts it up on Saturday, we got him.”

• 1Worf
  • 1Double Worf
Reactions: 1 users

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
I mean he did say he was working with the feds but find it hard to believe the feds would let him sit in on surveilling someone and if he was, maybe something he shouldn't be announcing.