MMA Thread

Goatface

1611441930880.png

• 1WTF
Reactions: 1 user

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Forbes is reporting that Conor is getting $5M purse, expected to earn $20M+ from the PPV, and Porier is getting a $1M purse plus a cut of the PPV. Good for Porier, true red panty night.

Lenas

Trump's Staff
That kid that just pieced up Lentz looked really good, gonna keep an eye out for him.

Edit: holy fuck how does any judge give that to Lentz? Buckle up boys scorecards might be nuts tonight.

• 1Thoughts & Prayers
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 1 users

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
I'm half expecting IPTVs all around the world to go shits up after this last prelim fight with all the shit talking Dana has been doing about catching people. If they have a big bust in the making, a huge PPV seems like an appropriate time unfortunately. Pretty sure almost all IPTVs piggy back off the same main line that everyone ends up using.

Last edited:

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
I'm half expecting IPTVs all around the world to go shits up after this last prelim fight with all the shit talking Dana has been doing about catching people. If they have a big bust in the making, a huge PPV seems like an appropriate time unfortunately. Pretty sure almost all IPTVs piggy back off the same main line that everyone ends up using.
Sure hope not, that's what I'm going to watch it on tonight. Just left dinner so I'll see if it's working in like 30 minutes.

• 1Worf

calhoonjugganaut

Trakanon Raider
I have composed a rhyme for the occasion:

This is all part of Dana’s plan.
This is the UFC waiting outside of some dude’s house (illegally mind you) in a van.
#ufc257 ESPN+ crashed conveniently for the man,
because the numbers weren’t trending the way he lied to the champ.

• 1Worf