MMA Thread

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Conor never been stopped/KOd.

He mine as well been knocked out he was completely done if it didnt get stopped he would of got hurt.

Fight Metric shows Porier landing 18! significant leg strikes. Holy fuck.

Armadon

<Bronze Donator>
That was a cool fight. It was like can conner knock out poirier before he get his leg kicked off.

mewkus

Blackwing Lair Raider
gooby flushed. those forehead lines are a sure sign of the lifestyle ageing him, dustin looked years younger. the calf kick already has a good counter, but mcgregor doesn't have dustins ring time, and this counts for so much. same with adesanya vs whittaker, time out and you lose the elite edge, it's visible.

hooker didn't seem to show up either, good to see another manlet wrestler nugget style like chandler in the mix, it's like chucking a dwarf into the pool. i hope justins hot sauce takes off, guy is wholesome as fuck with a hot wife.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
right here is where his right leg stops working
d02e46765c89984ae7384a01f49fed4c.png

and he looks befuddled, like why does my leg not move? while diamond just pummels him

and right after that when he knew he was in trouble, he fucks up again by panic wreslting, just like diaz...

only this time diamond clipped him, look at conors legs, he was gonna shoot

Last edited:
  • 1Like

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Porier beat Holloway twice, Justin Gaethje, Hooker and Mcgregor. Dude is a top 5 fighter.

Attog

Blackwing Lair Raider
Good for Dustin. That guy deserved it. So happy for him to see some real success, I hope this leads to more good things for him.

• 1Solidarity

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
you can keep on watching the fight and conors striking went from great to mediocre from rd1 to rd2, cuz diamond crippled him

look at him hobble on that chopped leg, diamond was able to slip away

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
I don't even ... your half blind from fighting so you hop up and say lets try again? extremely lucky his isn't completely blind after last night

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
I don't even ... your half blind from fighting so you hop up and say lets try again? extremely lucky his isn't completely blind after last night
blame michael bisping, he fumbled his way into a championship while half blind

Attog

Blackwing Lair Raider
Both Conor and Gaethje are coming off losses, neither has ever fought the other. That is the fight I hope they make next.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users