MMA Thread

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
before the loss they were talking 3 fights this year, so if he was serious in his post interview about getting cage time in, I'd think it has to be a minimum of 1 more this year

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Goatface

maybe :) , didn't see that both conor and Dustin want a 3rd match. Dana said buys were trending at 1.5+ million. sure Dustin will be happy with another check.

apparently Dana thinking of Dustin/Chandler. should be for the title. unless something happens with Gaethje/Oliveira (if it happens) that impresses Khabib.

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
I didn't know Khabib had that attitude, but after listening to DW last night discuss his talk with Khabib-- I'm thinking now that Khabib is the one turning the GSP fight down, not GSP asking for too much. Khabib has often mocked his would-be opponents age before, and GSP being 40 likely put a massive dent in his interest. that FOUR digit is likely something he can't take serious at 155.

Khabib made reference to the fact higher weight classes tend to have a higher average competitive age during the Ferguson press conference, and that being 35 and up is maybe acceptable at heavyweight. I have to say in light of all this, I really think the GSP thing is dead in the water and Khabib himself put the nail in it. I had it backwards and was buying the GSP diva stuff, but not anymore.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
When you get things actually said direct from Khabib, no fight is happening or will be happening. It’s always via Dana when we hear that maybe this, maybe if that happened. I’d love for Khabib to come back for another but it just seems like Dana talking smack at this point.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
When you get things actually said direct from Khabib, no fight is happening or will be happening. It’s always via Dana when we hear that maybe this, maybe if that happened. I’d love for Khabib to come back for another but it just seems like Dana talking smack at this point.
why is there no talk about khabib vs. usman?

khabib should finish his 30th being double champ

Goatface

wonder what weight khabib fights at? read Usman is in the 185 range. appears khabib announced again he is retired and now wants to play soccer.

in the world of trolling, logan paul lowered his offer to conor to $10mil after the fight. floyd also talking shit.

edit, opening/future odds on rematch
1611591679697.png

Last edited:

Goatface

making round of social media, but don't know why, could be old, but cops are sorta wearing masks, searches turning up nothing really

• 1WTF
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Dana did say at the presser if Khabib doesn't come back then he sees the trilogy match being for the strap.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Of those 5 I would want to see Poirer vs Oliveira. fuck Conor

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Attog

Blackwing Lair Raider
Poirier v. Oliveira for the belt.

Gaethje v. McGregor for next title shot

• 3Like

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Poirier v. Oliveira for the belt.

Gaethje v. McGregor for next title shot
Why does McGregor even deserve a #1 contender match? He hadn't fought for two years before losing to Khabib, waited a year and a half to fight Cowboy (and beating Cowboy really doesnt mean shit), and just got embarrassed by Poirier. He's fought 3 times in the last 4.5 years.

Fuck him.

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

gak

<Gold Donor>
Unless he needs cash I don't see Khabib bothering to come back and submit these guys.
Was good to see another person withstand Conor's initial barrage then break him, never gets old.

c2.gif

p.gif

Attog

Blackwing Lair Raider
Why does McGregor even deserve a #1 contender match? He hadn't fought for two years before losing to Khabib, waited a year and a half to fight Cowboy (and beating Cowboy really doesnt mean shit), and just got embarrassed by Poirier. He's fought 3 times in the last 4.5 years.

Fuck him.

Because both he and Gaethje lost to the guy who vacated the belt, and both he and Gaethje lost to Poirier, and because it would be awesome to see Gaethje stomp a mudhole in his ass. Plus Gaethje just seems like a great guy and by giving him this fight you are giving him 1) a nice payout and 2) the chance to really put on a show.

Gavinmad Gavinmad this is a win/win/win.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity