MMA Thread

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
This guy looks like he thinks he's in a mob movie or something with the hand gesture

View attachment 339761

Was fun seeing him get faceplanted into concrete.
I've been going out to bars and drinking for almost 20 years. I have seen a lot of fights. In my experience, 100% of the time, fights happen when both parties want to fight. But someone always tries to play the victim after.

You can always de-escalate a situation if you want to, but drunk ass pride always gets in the way.

So, that said... I have close to zero sympathy for either party anytime. Nobody ever wins these fights. Whether it be injury, lawsuit, or just a ruined night... nobody wins.

Last edited:
  • 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
That card is just so insane from top to bottom. Half those guys do headlining fights and are openers for this one.
Yeah, I'm so fucking stoked for the Yan and Stylebender fights. I love seeing Nunez, but this fight will probably be over in the first round, let's face it. I still don't understand why they haven't had her fight Shevchenko. I understand not having Nunez cut to flyweight, but I don't see why Shevchenko couldn't fight at bantamweight.

It kind sucks that they blew their load so heavily with this one. The next couple UFCs are going to be snoozefests.

cyrusreij

Trakanon Raider
Yeah, I'm so fucking stoked for the Yan and Stylebender fights. I love seeing Nunez, but this fight will probably be over in the first round, let's face it. I still don't understand why they haven't had her fight Shevchenko. I understand not having Nunez cut to flyweight, but I don't see why Shevchenko couldn't fight at bantamweight.

It kind sucks that they blew their load so heavily with this one. The next couple UFCs are going to be snoozefests.

Nunes has two wins over her already is probably why, at 135.

Goatface

not looked in a while, women's featherweight is stacked lol, letson hasn't fought in 2 years.

1614998506330.png

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Nunes has two wins over her already is probably why, at 135.
I get that, but they are both different fighters now(see Dustin vs. Connor 2). I think Nunes would still beat her, I just don't really see what fight is left for Nunes besides that one.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
They just need to ditch featherweight and Nunes seems down with that idea

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
Looking for a good picture that has the 3 champ fights for 259, in a square picture. Going to engrave some tiles for this one tonight if I can find a good pic that'll work.
Screenshot_20210123-122321_Gallery.jpg

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
find any good ones that would work as a square? I can do about 8 of those before the UFC party, or one of the above you posted as a 10x14in
i mean dude, you want a square for 6 ppl is an impossibility lulz, maybe if you re arrange that pic

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
find any good ones that would work as a square? I can do about 8 of those before the UFC party, or one of the above you posted as a 10x14in
just make it rectangular and say that it's a charcuterie board

teach those popo how to say it and whip out some cold cuts