Goatface

1615164371095.png

new future odds
1615164709583.png

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

gak

<Gold Donor>
I like Dom but man is he cringe sometimes. That charity plug made me embarrassed just watching.

d.jpg
t.jpg

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Goatface

Dan Hardy was released by BT Sport as commentator. Thats the UK EU carrier of UFC events.

He had an incident in Abu Dhabi with a female employee. No other details available.

He has a fight contract with UFC but refuses to get surgery to fix his genetic heart condition and likely wouldn't be medically cleared.
1615174112954.png

1615174174759.png

• 2WTF

Goatface

Jake Paul vs. Ben Askren takes place at Mercedes-Benz Stadium in Atlanta on April 17

$49.99 on pay-per-view
Frank Mir is also expected to compete in a boxing match against Antonio Tarver
apparently Mir was preparing to join BKFC but took this fight instead

=

Holly Holm out, Julianna Pena calls out Amanda Nunes
1615226800374.png

she made a bunch of tweets
Amanda fight me! Come defend your belt at 135 that you haven’t defended since 2019 !!
i want to fight @Amanda_Leoa. Get rid of 145 it’s dead. Fight me Amanda !

didn't see where, but Dana is apparently ok with it
=

will they kill WFW? that was Megan Anderson's last fight on contract, she is now 3-3 in ufc

• 2Like

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
eh there are worse refs than herb

He gives fighters a lot of time sometimes. Other times he's clean and quick.

Herb lets a fight go a little long (and I mean a LITTLE, I trust his judgement), and Hardy flips out of the commentating booth to confront him live during an event.

Dana told him not to do that again or he's fired. So he finds his wife at a later time and goes off on her.

Cowardly and disgusting behavior that he finds nothing wrong with apparently.

If you take bad Herb calls against good Herb calls, you gotta give him some leeway. Dan Hardy is a piece of shit for running a crusade against a referee when he's a commentator. And he's lucky the UFC didn't cut his contract up. He still hasn't been released from the UFC. Only fired from commentating UFC events.

If they cut his contract I wouldn't be surprised though. As I said, he refuses to get surgery and thinks he will be medically cleared somehow (Abu Dhabi "athletic commission" ?)

Between calling out Nick Never-fight Diaz, and Carlos Brain-damage Condit, I think Hardy can fuck off. Nobody needs to see him fight ever again.

Last edited:
  • 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Ya, fuck him if he resorted to going after his wife like a piece of shit. Should jettison his ass from fighting in the ufc even if he could get cleared.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
i don't get it hardy is the commentator for uk sport? like the broadcasts are in fucking english anyway, let those stupid brits hear rogan scream.

and once in a while they get to hear how stupid and annoying bisping is at commentating

Goatface

i don't get it hardy is the commentator for uk sport? like the broadcasts are in fucking english anyway, let those stupid brits hear rogan scream.

and once in a while they get to hear how stupid and annoying bisping is at commentating

pretty sure it is for different ad timings and packages.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
The thing that sucks about Dan is that I actually like him as a commentator. He might be one of my favorites, honestly. But, it seems like he's a total shithead outside of that.

• 1Like

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
It didn't even click for me that he was going after Herb's wife.

I do think Herb is a wildly inconsistent ref who in particular should never be allowed to ref a women's fight, but going after his wife is pretty fucked up.

• 1Like

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
It didn't even click for me that he was going after Herb's wife.

I do think Herb is a wildly inconsistent ref who in particular should never be allowed to ref a women's fight, but going after his wife is pretty fucked up.
what egregious women fight calls did he make?

Flobee

Vyemm Raider
If you think Herb Dean is a bad ref, who is a good one? He's made mistakes but its a damn hard job to do right. I consider him one of the best.

• 4Like
  • 3Solidarity
Reactions: 6 users

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
what egregious women fight calls did he make?
Almost every women's fight he ever refs? I mean 'egregious' might be a bit much, but he always stops women's fights super fast which isn't a good look considering how notorious he is becoming for late stoppages in men's fights.