MMA Thread

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
I think Herzog is their current best ref, honestly. Watching him during the fight always cracks me up too - dude gets fucking into it.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Almost every women's fight he ever refs? I mean 'egregious' might be a bit much, but he always stops women's fights super fast which isn't a good look considering how notorious he is becoming for late stoppages in men's fights.
the british ref and the short pudgy one also stop womens fights early

come back mario!
yamasaki-ref-1024x683.jpg

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
Almost every women's fight he ever refs? I mean 'egregious' might be a bit much, but he always stops women's fights super fast which isn't a good look considering how notorious he is becoming for late stoppages in men's fights.
Gavin being Gavin rofl

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
oh hey the newbie who has been watching MMA for all of two seconds has an opinion on reffing.

Tell me how Herb Dean fucked up the Askren vs Lawler fight without looking it up or shut your mouth.
I have an opinion on reffing? You're confused, angry fella. I have an observation about you white knighting and its lulzy

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I have an opinion on reffing? You're confused, angry fella. I have an observation about you white knighting and its lulzy
It's amazing how you retarded faggots always go through such mental gymnastics to take me criticizing X and spin it as me white knighting Y.

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
It's amazing how you retarded faggots always go through such mental gymnastics to take me criticizing X and spin it as me white knighting Y.
Is the meme about you having a sour disposition all the time retarded as well?

Calm down, Gavin. I'm still going to fuck you.

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
Good luck

Trainer: Adesanya had plans to become 3-division champ

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Goatface

=
“We take any such allegations seriously and are looking into it at this time,” a Monster spokesperson wrote to MMA Fighting. No further details were offered.
A phone number used by Molenkamp for several years had been disconnected as of Monday.
=

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
“We take any such allegations seriously and are looking into it at this time,” a Monster spokesperson wrote to MMA Fighting. No further details were offered.
A phone number used by Molenkamp for several years had been disconnected as of Monday.
=
LOL, I was like "Why do I know that dudes name?"

Fucking Mole Man

• 1Ice Burn
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Goatface

1615390962145.png

1615390990586.png

i didn't know Yan almost sent him to the promised land
1615391152838.png

1615391322916.png

wtf, morphine?

The full list of UFC 259 medical suspensions includes:

Jan Blachowicz: Suspended 30 days with 21 days no contact.
Israel Adesanya: Needs X-ray of left foot and ankle, and clearance by doctor, otherwise suspended 180 days; minimum suspension is 45 days with 30 days no contact.
Amanda Nunes: No suspension.
Megan Anderson: Needs MRI of right elbow and X-ray of nose, doctor clearance, otherwise suspended 180 days; minimum suspension is 30 days with 21 days no contact.
Petr Yan: No suspension.
Aljamain Sterling: Suspended 60 days with 45 days no contact.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
View attachment 341023
View attachment 341024
i didn't know Yan almost sent him to the promised land
View attachment 341025

View attachment 341026
wtf, morphine?

The full list of UFC 259 medical suspensions includes:

Jan Blachowicz: Suspended 30 days with 21 days no contact.
Israel Adesanya: Needs X-ray of left foot and ankle, and clearance by doctor, otherwise suspended 180 days; minimum suspension is 45 days with 30 days no contact.
Amanda Nunes: No suspension.
Megan Anderson: Needs MRI of right elbow and X-ray of nose, doctor clearance, otherwise suspended 180 days; minimum suspension is 30 days with 21 days no contact.
Petr Yan: No suspension.
Aljamain Sterling: Suspended 60 days with 45 days no contact.
yea amanda attacked that arm