<Prior Amod>
no one is being kind

4fada27809b930beb02696a6048f98c7.jpg

2b98c32f1e01b909f1ab296ee6475e9b.jpg

• 4Worf
Reactions: 3 users

calhoonjugganaut

Trakanon Raider
Fair enough. I was a little tipsy posting that. That being said, Stipe is a savage and I thought he would win. He didn't necessarily implement the game-plan I thought he would. Francis fought the right fight. Getting KO'd like that at 38 will be a tough hill to climb if he tries to get back to the belt.

Yeah that guy sucked. Just like DC and beating Francis the first time.

Total shit fighter.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I'd retire if I were Stipe. UFC doesn't seem to respect him much anyway.
This. He’s the best heavy weight of all time and arguably one of the best fighters in MMA history and they never promoted him for shit. Maybe it’s his low key personality but he deserved so much more.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
I'd retire if I were Stipe. UFC doesn't seem to respect him much anyway.
I agree. Dude will be 39 before he gets back in the ring. No shame in bouncing out with losses to dudes like DC & Ngannou.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Attog

Blackwing Lair Raider
He may as well head to Bellator and pick up some cash before he hangs it up.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
End of an era, I guess.

Honestly I hope he made enough bank that he doesn't have to keep taking fights and racking up CTE.

• 1Like

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
He may as well head to Bellator and pick up some cash before he hangs it up.
idk, if we give it all the props to nganou or a fading a stipe cuz when he went for that TD, and he even got a single leg, francais sprawled and took his back in a matter of literally two seconds.

i'm not saying francais was lucky, no he did it all correct, when stipe had his leg, he controlled stipes head and literally just dragged him down to the depths of a hellish sprawl

Goatface

so appears to be a lot coming out from JJones. apparently UFC won't pay him what he wants and said lewis should get next shot if they won't pay him,

Goatface

ufc still gets paid if he fails, think now they don't even have to announce it to after the appeals process is over.

Janx

<Silver Donator>
Every time I watch the UFC I keep praying that they finally split off the womens fights to its own show so we can get back to ignoring them like every other womens sport. Jesus Christ this shit is underwhelming.

• 1Dislike
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Sterling

El Presidente
Every time I watch the UFC I keep praying that they finally split off the womens fights to its own show so we can get back to ignoring them like every other womens sport. Jesus Christ this shit is underwhelming.
115 is the only women's division that's any good. The other ones just have 1 fighter that shits on everyone else.

• 1Like

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Wasn't Jones just asking for big HW money?

So then he vacated, "moved" to HW-- without any agreement in place.

Back to asking for big HW money again.

Seems we haven't gotten anywhere since he moved to HW. Its all been a farce.

Captain Suave

Caesar si viveret, ad remum dareris.
So then he vacated, "moved" to HW-- without any agreement in place.

Never quit your job before you have the next one lined up.

I have no idea what in the history of the UFC made him think that Dana was going to open the checkbook for him after Jones reduces his own leverage.

• 1Like