MMA Thread

Janx

<Silver Donator>
115 is the only women's division that's any good. The other ones just have 1 fighter that shits on everyone else.
Think the only one I really enjoyed was that short girl with the buzzed head. She still fighting? Seems like I haven't seen her in eons.
Here we go, this girl right here. Always struck me as having a warrior spirit.
1616987891277.png

Sterling

El Presidente
Think the only one I really enjoyed was that short girl with the buzzed head. She still fighting? Seems like I haven't seen her in eons.
Here we go, this girl right here. Always struck me as having a warrior spirit.
View attachment 344881
Yeah dude, Rose is my girl too. She's fighting Weili during 261. Should be great.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I'm still waiting for Weili to fail some kind of test, god knows the Chinese are infamous for their cheating.

For some reason Nunes doesn't set off any warning bells for me the way Weili does.

Sterling

El Presidente
I'm still waiting for Weili to fail some kind of test, god knows the Chinese are infamous for their cheating.

For some reason Nunes doesn't set off any warning bells for me the way Weili does.
There's a non zero chance she just demolishes Rose and eventually 115 turns to a 1 fighter division like the others in a few fights if she just clears it out. Weili is definitely a savage, but hopefully Rose's well rounded fight game makes it a real fight

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
There's a non zero chance she just demolishes Rose and eventually 115 turns to a 1 fighter division like the others in a few fights if she just clears it out. Weili is definitely a savage, but hopefully Rose's well rounded fight game makes it a real fight
I mean it was a split decision against Jedrzejczyk that I really felt could have gone the other way, Joanna outstruck Weili 2 to 1 or better, but Weili is just impossibly strong for a woman of that size. That hematoma is probably the most ridiculous thing I've ever seen in the UFC.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>

Probably because Nunes' has some actual body fat. In fact, she even comes off as a little "chubby" sometimes. Weili just looks like a freak, especially at that weight.

I don't think Rose has near the chin Joanna does and have a feeling it's going to be pretty one-sided. But, she did crack Joanna to win the belt, something Weili wasn't able to accomplish, so who the fuck knows - that's why I love this sport.

O'malley looked good, but his footwork is still awkward as shit. He puts WAY too much torque into his punches when he throws, so it's only a matter of time before he snaps another ankle. Or, slips/falls down and one of the better guys in the division pounces all over him. I think the guy is a legit striker, but I also think he's mostly been fed cans too.

• 1Like

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Omalley has that special talent when it comes to being creative with strikes, he's accurate, and sudden. He can snap a roundhouse or head kick in a flash. Not telegraphing is very important when it comes to being an effective striker. Sometimes a HW can load up and land, but at the lower weights you have to be twitchy. He does have a weird stance with how much pressure he puts on any given foot.

The Chinese lady would fucking beat Omalley at this point lmao. She is such a beast.

Goatface

1617048324069.png

so looks like Gaethje might to be back up for Conor/Dustin. intresting Rafael Dos Anjos said the other day he has a verbal agreement to fight Tony and starting camp. maybe he and Gaethje will be booked instead. not many options left for justin now.

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Also 1000% something said by Dana in private.

Yeah I'm pretty sure when negotiations get nasty that Jones has been shredded in the negotiation room several times by now.

He doesn't care if its fake or whatever, it's been said before.

• 1Like

Lenas

Trump's Staff
I just can't get excited about Tony fighting anymore. Got huge BJ Penn vibes from him during his last fight. I think the dude is shot.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users