MMA Thread

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
Speaking in an interview with MiddleEasy recently, Sterling revealed why this doesn’t appear to be in the cards for the immediate future.

“I’m a little banged up, lingering issues from ten years ago,” Sterling began. “It’s just gotten progressively worse with every single fight camp. I’m at a point now where surgery is potentially on the table, just getting some muscle weakness in my arm. If I don’t have some miracle release of my muscles where I can actually start to do push-ups and pull-ups again, I really don’t know what else I’m gonna be able to do other than the surgery.”
Legit or not, that combined with his other post-fight comments casts enough doubt on the guy. He knows he's not going to beat Yan and wants to make some money before he loses the belt. Fuck him. I'm still a newbie UFC fan, but Sterling is officially the first guy I fucking hate.

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm

Decent article about the differences between UFC and Boxing. Nothing earth shattering to most people here.

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
ONE is on TNT tonight.

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
That's great except he didn't ask for Deontay Wilder money. He asked for 4 times Wilder money.

10m was Wilder money and he turned it down.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Lanx

<Prior Amod>

Eddie got screwed
that guy went to the school of faking it, the same as alj sterling.

also, look at him turn his head like a fucking contortionist once he heard the ref say back of the head, he's like, i'mma turn my head more in!!!

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Jive Turkey

Karen
that guy went to the school of faking it, the same as alj sterling.

also, look at him turn his head like a fucking contortionist once he heard the ref say back of the head, he's like, i'mma turn my head more in!!!

And doesn't the rule state that an opponent can't intentionally turn his head so the blows land at the back? If he turns and they land back of the head, they're still legal blows

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
And doesn't the rule state that an opponent can't intentionally turn his head so the blows land at the back? If he turns and they land back of the head, they're still legal blows
clearly these are different rules all around... i mean look at eddie, he's basically eddie-reem, jesus

• 1Worf

Lenas

Trump's Staff
also, predicted his own doom

Not quite the same since he was on his ass after getting rocked by that uppercut, but yeah. DJ ain't mad about it though. Class act through and through still.

If you are actively turning your head with each strike, maybe. But dude was literally holding his ear against Eddie's face and Eddie was knowingly, repeatedly, punching the back of dude's head. Literally no different than keeping a knee/hand on the ground to avoid knee strikes in other rule sets, and circumventing the rule needs to be punished.

Honestly I wish we had more referee calls like this. Eye pokes, fence grabbing, etc. should be immediately punished. One single of any of them, give a warning. Second foul of a match? Take away a point regardless of infraction. Eddie shouldn't have been DQ'd here but I could get behind a point deduction.

• 1Like

Goatface

Paige Vanzant launched an onlyfans lite site, swimsuit/lingerie etc for $10 per month
1617916239004.jpeg
Paige-Vanzant_thefappening2015_com-3.jpg

Paige-Vanzant_thefappening2015_com-1.jpg
Paige-Vanzant_thefappening2015_com-2.jpg
wonder how long to topless?

• 3Like
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Paige Vanzant launched an onlyfans lite site, swimsuit/lingerie etc for $10 per month
wonder how long to topless?
She'd make absolute millions if she starts doing the "real" OnlyFans stuff. She'll still make a hefty chunk off of this type of shit though.

Women who are even halfway decent looking would be absolutely nuts not to start an OnlyFans site. I know a hambeast chick who makes nearly $1,100/month on OnlyFans just with her feet. Literally never has to show her face and just gets constant pedicures/paints her feet different colors. I wish I had a fuckin' 9 inch hog to supplement my income.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Damn she really must be needing money and trying to cash in on her “celebrity” while she can.