MMA Thread

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Hard to tell, he was slated to receive the proposal by Friday.

So receiving it Thursday jives with the information given by Jones earlier this week.

The timeline makes it difficult to say for sure. DW wasn't expected to deliver the proposal personally-- maybe he did though. I could see him wanting to patch things up after everything that happened in the media. I'm super skeptical though.

Let's say he did receive the proposal and it's garbage. No way he'd crack a joke about being undervalued by UFC. He was dead serious and going hard on UFC all week. I'm split 50/50 on it being real.

Lenas

Trump's Staff
pretty sure it is a troll april fools.

Just not sure I see Dana willingly playing along with an April fools joke around fighter pay the day after Jones was opening bitching about it.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Goatface

1617447136174.png

1617447180997.png

1617447240644.png

how long does it take to film a season? when 1st announced was to have started in march

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
Fuck, I was looking forward to the Till fight

Due to injuries, please note the following updates for next weekend’s event:

Darren Till has been removed from his main event middleweight bout against Marvin Vettori. Replacing Till will be Kevin Holland, who steps in on short notice after competing in his first UFC main event just weeks earlier.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
yea just snooze on mma until tax week, thats whitaker vs gastelum and then the next week is fucking 261
Man, Whitaker just seems like such an overmatch for Gastelum, but every time I think that about Gastelum, he shocks the hell out of me. Pretty excited for that fight.

• 1Like

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Man, Whitaker just seems like such an overmatch for Gastelum, but every time I think that about Gastelum, he shocks the hell out of me. Pretty excited for that fight.
Agreed. I thought this was a weird matchup. Seems like a stepdown for Whitaker but not at the same time.

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
$50 million

React with gifs/pictures only LOL

Some Jones fan in the comments said Deontay Wilder clears 50m purse....

There's just no fucking way that's true. I have Deontay at 20m-30m and that's maybe just on a single event. I felt he was more 15m purse with PPV cut included already in that.

And I swore one of his total hauls was 12m.

Does anyone here have evidence that Wilder cleared a 50m purse? Or even approached 50m? These Jones fans are doing math gymnastics to make him sound rational. It's mentally ill.

• 1Like

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Some Jones fan in the comments said Deontay Wilder clears 50m purse....

There's just no fucking way that's true. I have Deontay at 20m-30m and that's maybe just on a single event. I felt he was more 15m purse with PPV cut included already in that.

And I swore one of his total hauls was 12m.

Does anyone here have evidence that Wilder cleared a 50m purse? Or even approached 50m? These Jones fans are doing math gymnastics to make him sound rational. It's mentally ill.
fury donated his 7m purse to charity, how much was made off the ppv? who knows