MMA Thread

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Oh shit didn't even think about that. I don't know about the rematch. everyone just left my house so I haven't read anything yet.
yea, the early prelims was like it was taking place in beijing, just one asian getting blasted after another

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Don't trust China, China is arsehole.
dana wants thats sweet yuan
make-it-rain-when-youre-broke.gif

• 1Like

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider

comments are still open, lulz

and people say the 'rebb is full of shit all the time.

broken clocks boys, broken clocks.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
and people say the 'rebb is full of shit all the time.

broken clocks boys, broken clocks.
yes, stop me from going down this rabbit hole, after the presser for 168, chris talks about how they trained and roy destroyed a guys leg in the gym

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
yes, stop me from going down this rabbit hole, after the presser for 168, chris talks about how they trained and roy destroyed a guys leg in the gym

I wasn't even going to make the post.

But I'm page 1, post 1 namesake of this MMA shitposting thing. I'll be damned if I don't hit Post Reply on some bullshit-- I'm not going out easy.

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Lol I'm glad you feel fulfilled jayrebb.

All credit to Usman. I will never talk bad about the guy being boring ever again.

Wideman leg getting trashed is one of the most karmic examples of mma gods existing. It's why we love sports.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Lol I'm glad you feel fulfilled jayrebb.

All credit to Usman. I will never talk bad about the guy being boring ever again.

Wideman leg getting trashed is one of the most karmic examples of mma gods existing. It's why we love sports.
i think i squirmed more watching crutes leg buckle like 10x

• 1Like

Jozu

The sport truly is treacherous. That's why when you see such a dominant figure, like an Usman, who is so fucking calm and so smooth, it really makes you respect what they are doing even more.

Anyone can get headkicked into oblivion, anyone can gumby their leg. It takes only a second for a career to be over. Yet some of these guys make it look easy.

Also, Masvidal looked way better on a week's notice.

Jozu

What a shot. it literally looks like a piece of art. It looks like CG sweat. What a fucking punch. Thats the type of strike you have to land to knock Jorge out.

And whats even more insane is Usman straight bullied him with that entire action. He used his left hand to literally parry/slap Masvidals blocking hand before the right hand came down the pipe. Then finishes it off with a fucking shoulder shrug to push Masvidal's corpse off of him. He knocked the fucking wet off that boy. He disconnected him from reality.

and he pummeled his head off the matt for good measure. herb Dean trash.

Last edited:
  • 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Jozu

Look how far ol Herb is from the exchange. At that point you need to be closer.

usman.jpg

• 1Edgelord

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
I'm fairly convinced Herb let him beat on him on purpose this time. Herb was slow to get to it but also let him go a couple more once he was.

Jozu

Someone should make a montage of herb Dean letting someone get punched unnecessarily after getting knocked down. It would be a video like 2 minutes long.

Also, inc on the Masvidal KO memes. I can picture someone putting a baseball hat on him with a bat in his hand like he just struck out etc.

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Re-watching that punch again and again - that was genuinely one of, if not the cleanest strikes I've ever seen in MMA. Looked like a world class boxer with that right. Great night of fights, best in years I reckon.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Jozu

Jorge was riding a bit too high off of his Askren destruction. He did tool Diaz as well, but eventually that energy comes back for you. The MMA gods are truly cruel.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
man it's always that pudgy peterson ref stopping womans fights early
Agreed. He should've let Rose beat the shit out of that panface bitch and give her some more CTE for another 20-30 seconds.

• 1Like